Bobbi Brown TSV on QVC America

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's a lovely set, isn't it? I'm also rather taken with the cute little face palette that is showing in the top right hand corner at the moment (one of the "you may also like this..." items").

I would love it and would snap it up. So much better than some of the "market stall" quality stuff we get on QVCUK! And, of course, they get auto delivery and easypay! :17:
Will we ever see it here? ... Yeah right! :18::18:

ARGH!! If QVC UK really read this forum then LET US HAVE A BOBBI BROWN TSV!!!!!!!!

It does my nut in that we don't!! Plus they don't even get us a deal on Bobbi Brown in the normal shows the products cost the same as in the department stores so I never buy from them as you pay more when you include P&P!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If we do ever bet a BB TSV it'll be half the size and twice the price of the US one, that's the way it seems to work with other brands! :1:

What a fantastic BB set and TSV. I've probably got more chance of winning the lottery than QVCUK having this or a similar BB TSV.

I would LOVE this TSV but I agree with donna we have NO CHANCE!

QVC GET A GRIP THERE IS A RECESSSION.

PLEASE BRING THIS TO THE UK...................... SALES GUARANTEED!

Now the thing is, BB is owned by Estee Lauder who also own Prescriptives. QVC US used to get Prescriptives TSVs we never did, but it was Prescriptives and EL who decided they did not want them to come to QVC UK. I remember on the old board someone asked at a Prescriptives make over at the counter if QVC UK would get a TSV. It was with the makeup artist who appeared on QVC UK for Prescriptives and he said no, we would not be getting any TSVs.

BB appears in person frequently on QVC US but we never see her, yes she does come over to the UK and appears in Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and Harrods.

So is it the problem of no BB TSV with QVC UK or Estee Lauder and BB? I could see AY creaming her knickers if we did get BB in person or the TSV.

tbh i would love to try bobby brown make up (and mac) but the sales assistants at their counters scare me, i feel like an oap imposter trying to get a sniff of their young peeps stuff, so a tsv would give me a chance to check it out

donna, sorry but the thought of ali young creaming her knickers has left me thinking of her saying 'i have literallly, and exclusivly for qvc, actually infact, creamed my knickers, literally'

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back