Bobbi Brown Face Palettes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Bobbi Brown Antigua Face Palette

QVC Price£40.86Item Number220775 p&p £3.95. Have been after a face palette for ages to stop me carrying around lots of make up. Has anyone used these ones and is the price reasonable? Am tempted!!:sun:

I bought this in the sale at Selfridges. The blush and lip colours are absolutely gorgeous but I find the eyeshadows very hard to work with. They swatched really nicely on my hand at the time but I find the taupe in particular very hard to apply nicely. It makes my eyelids look dead, for want of a better description! The highlighting shade is fine, nothing special and I haven't used the black yet. I guess at least buying it from QVC if you find the same you can always return it!

I bought this in the sale at Selfridges. The blush and lip colours are absolutely gorgeous but I find the eyeshadows very hard to work with. They swatched really nicely on my hand at the time but I find the taupe in particular very hard to apply nicely. It makes my eyelids look dead, for want of a better description! The highlighting shade is fine, nothing special and I haven't used the black yet. I guess at least buying it from QVC if you find the same you can always return it!

Thanks Red. That has provided food for thought!!

Totally agree with RedT
could have written that review myself. The blush is lovely, and love the lipsticks. I was given the Denim palett for Christmas and I love the colours in there as I find that I use the eyeshadows more from that. (221594)

Totally agree with RedT
could have written that review myself. The blush is lovely, and love the lipsticks. I was given the Denim palett for Christmas and I love the colours in there as I find that I use the eyeshadows more from that. (221594)

Just had a look and its fab really like the design of that one. Good reviews online too. Oh dear I shall have a good old think. But am tempted by the other palette.

Latest posts

Back