Bobbi Brown boots star gift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, that’s incredible! What a great deal compared to the TSV!

TSV @ £57.89 (inc P&P)
50ml Vitamin Enriched Face Base
6ml Smokey Eye Mascara
1.6g Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (Golden Pink)
3.4g Crushed Lip Colour (Italian Rose)

Boots deal @ £39.00 (no P&P)
6ml Smokey Eye Mascara
1.6g Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (Golden Bronze)
6ml Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss (New Romantic)
15ml (Mini) Soothing Cleansing Oil
£5 off Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Boots Voucher

The lip gloss is bigger from Boots (admittedly a bit lower RRP than the TSV’s lipstick) and you get a couple of extras! And a nice tin (not sure the TSV had special packaging?). I’d be kicking myself if I’d bought from Q.

Wow, that’s incredible! What a great deal compared to the TSV!

TSV @ £57.89 (inc P&P)
6ml Smokey Eye Mascara
1.6g Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (Golden Pink)
3.4g Crushed Lip Colour (Italian Rose)

Boots deal @ £39.00 (no P&P)
6ml Smokey Eye Mascara
1.6g Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (Golden Bronze)
6ml Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss (New Romantic)
15ml (Mini) Soothing Cleansing Oil
£5 off Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Boots Voucher

The lip gloss is bigger from Boots (admittedly a bit lower RRP than the TSV’s lipstick) and you get a couple of extras! And a nice tin (not sure the TSV had special packaging?). I’d be kicking myself if I’d bought from Q.
And you get points! If you spend £45 you get £4.50 worth of points added…. Worth adding a few little bits..
Not that 9am encouraging an extra spending… 🤨

And you get points! If you spend £45 you get £4.50 worth of points added…. Worth adding a few little bits..
Not that 9am encouraging an extra spending… 🤨
Isn’t there a 1000 points for £60 spend thing Fri-Mon as well? I assume the spend can include Star Gifts?

Is there? 🤔 off to investigate
I have found the email I received on Monday. I think it should be for anyone with an Advantage card?

45D30223-01A2-49D4-8F4B-E05686592F24.jpeg

The risk is, will the Bobbi Brown set have sold out if you hang on till Friday!?

Great work,CK
My pleasure 😁

I have found the email I received on Monday. I think it should be for anyone with an Advantage card?

View attachment 24698

The risk is, will the Bobbi Brown set have sold out if you hang on till Friday!?
Probably!

Thanks for sharing,I haven’t got that email….
You can currently get £4.50 worth spend £45, so i am going to settle for that, just in case.

My pleasure 😁

Probably!

Thanks for sharing,I haven’t got that email….
You can currently get £4.50 worth spend £45, so i am going to settle for that, just in case.
I don’t blame you getting in quite quickly. I don’t know whether people are looking for lower price point gifts this year, but some of the Boots Star Gifts get snapped up fast.

Strangely, I can’t find anything about the 1000 points event starting tomorrow via Google or by searching on boots.com itself. Usually, there’s a mention on MSE or HotUKDeals, etc. It’s not in my app with other offers either. When I click on the email, sometimes it takes me to a page about it (as below) which suggests it is a general thing - not just me and a few invited others - but sometimes it takes me to a page about misc offers and gifts (maybe they are working on the site?). If there’s a non-busy store assistant in Boots later, I will ask if they know anything about it.

78B2563E-3CF8-4E94-BDBC-91EBBB98148E.jpeg

Oh, and the extra in-store celebration they mention in the email is only at the below. I didn’t think the 1000 points and “parties” were necessarily linked.

0418F80B-DC58-4465-803F-B7BD5919A258.jpg

I took a chance on waiting to order this until this morning to get the £10.00 worth of points but it's flaming well sold out online. Never mind, I'll try my local store tomorrow and hopefully I'll still be able to get one.

I took a chance on waiting to order this until this morning to get the £10.00 worth of points but it's flaming well sold out online. Never mind, I'll try my local store tomorrow and hopefully I'll still be able to get one.
Aw, what a shame, MrM. Maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned the £10 of points deal (at least that is now confirmed so I didn’t lead people on about something that was not going to happen). Online, it does say for the BB set “Stock coming soon” but do they always just say that and it often doesn't come?

Aw, what a shame, MrM. Maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned the £10 of points deal (at least that is now confirmed so I didn’t lead people on about something that was not going to happen). Online, it does say for the BB set “Stock coming soon” but do they always just say that and it often doesn't come?
Sadly yes…. There was a really cheap LE gift set saying that for months… you might be lucky but I think the star gifts are only at that price for a week or so….

I’ve checked and it isn’t in my local store, let’s hope they do restock as it’s a fantastic price.😊

I’ve checked and it isn’t in my local store, let’s hope they do restock as it’s a fantastic price.😊
I never thought to check online Lynn, thanks for the idea. 😊

Don't be daft Andi, it's not your fault. Ha ha ha

It's not good news unfortunately. The nearest branch to me that still have some stock left is 50 miles away so I'll just have to get my thinking cap on and chose something else. Never mind, it obviously wasn't meant to be.

It's not good news unfortunately. The nearest branch to me that still have some stock left is 50 miles away so I'll just have to get my thinking cap on and chose something else. Never mind, it obviously wasn't meant to be.
Yes, I put my postcode in to check availability earlier and it didn’t even come up with a suggestion 50 miles away. And I’m outer London so there must be hundreds of Boots stores within that radius. I bet some people have bought a few to flog on eBay at twice the price (none listed yet, though).

Yes, I put my postcode in to check availability earlier and it didn’t even come up with a suggestion 50 miles away. And I’m outer London so there must be hundreds of Boots stores within that radius. I bet some people have bought a few to flog on eBay at twice the price (none listed yet, though).
There are a few on eBay now, listed at £55-£75 inc P&P. No thanks!

Latest posts

Back