Bobbi Brown - a great BRITISH brand!!!!???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
Oh dear, Jill Franks is at it again - just opened the show with 'Bobbi Brown is of course a great British brand' :confused:

Lol was just about to post the same message. She really is an airhead. Only managed about a minute of the show before her manic babble made me turn over.

Oh dear.......... argh........Jill Franks......... I want to watch this show, but her constant... I have only, I have left..... going to have to watch on mute again (sigh)

She seems to be a regular fixture on the late evening beauty shows. Just wanted something on in the background but I find her market-stall like delivery jarring :down:

Do you think presenters get told off if they say or do something wrong?. I am imagining Jill being summoned to a meeting in The Tower and being made to watch the recording and spot the mistake! ha ha

She is way too much. full of inaccuracies, colours not shown on the hand, poor demonstrators never had a chance to speak, and all the rubbish she spouts, wanted to know a lot more but not the garbage she comes out with. get rid please!
FRANKS = NO THANKS!

Didn't put me off as I love BB make up and I always resort to retail therapy when I'm upset so Q parcels will be winging their way in 3-5 days!!!

Didn't put me off as I love BB make up and I always resort to retail therapy when I'm upset so Q parcels will be winging their way in 3-5 days!!!

Aah, sorry you are feeling upset - hope the bb makeup will brighten your day when it arrives. I ordered a kit of 2 gel liners in blue and green yesterday, with brush and small mascara which I am looking forward to receiving! Hope I have a steady enough hand to do the liner:sweat:

Hope your feeling better soon DJ & enjoy your new BB makeup, I agree, nothing like a bit of retail therapy to lift the spirits :)

Oh well it could have been worse. She could have said Bobbi Brown the ex husband of Whitney Huston!!!!!!:cheeky:

You never know could still happen!

DebraJane, nothing wrong with spending to help you feel better now and then.

All the best DJ. Hope you are feeling better soon. I too heard the British comment. What a stupid woman she is.

Ive been off work all week with some dreadful lurgi and havent even had the energy to spend (unbelievable I know). Todays the first day Ive felt remotely human so the card may get a bashing.

It must be OK as all of you have said so, whats on Q today

Ive been off work all week with some dreadful lurgi and havent even had the energy to spend (unbelievable I know). Todays the first day Ive felt remotely human so the card may get a bashing.

It must be OK as all of you have said so, whats on Q today

Er, Spanx and a disney watch? :giggle:

Latest posts

Back