Bob Mackie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
Did anyone see this new show today? Some of the most vile clothing I've ever seen, Mommabear would like it

Prices range from £30-£87 :22:

bob2.jpg

bob3.jpg

bob4.jpg

bob5.jpg

bob6.jpg

bob7.jpg

i bought the white cardi mrs james but was planning on wearing it with a pink lycra mini skirt i have (circa 1990 so retro) i was going to wear white stillettos, but i do have some pink crocs, they are similar to clogs so do you think they would be better:33:

my hubs company is having a highbrow xmas do so i want to get the right look as he is looking to be promoted, and hi boss's wife is well into fashion particularly designer so i need to impress.

any advice welcome, not sure my crocs would cut it to be honest, but if you think it would pull it together let me know please

Oh damn I am going to have return my two Marks and Spencer jumpers!!!! They are nothing like this range.:31: Do you think I could get one of these over my kaftan??????:54:

I did not see the show but I am suprised as he is one of the few designers that have been on QVc that I have actually heard of before.

Robert Gordon Mackie (b. March 24, 1940 in Monterey Park, California) is an American fashion designer, best known for his costumes for Cher and for The Carol Burnett Show.

Mackie is also known for his exclusive designs of dress for high-priced Barbie dolls.

Two of Mackie's best-remembered creations had a humorous element. While working on the The Carol Burnett Show, he designed a "curtain dress" (complete with a curtain rod across the shoulders) that Carol Burnett wore in the Went with the Wind parody. Mackie also designed the garish ensemble worn by Cher at the March 1986 Academy Awards: black stretch pants, a bejeweled loincloth, knee high boots, a black chainlink top, and a huge feathered Mohawk headdress that was one and a half times taller than her head.

Hmmmm, QVC wants us to dress up like Cher, as a curtain or Mohawk dress. I think only Mrs James could carry off this sublime look:BLING:

Latest posts

Back