Blue Diamonds in Blackpool

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
I was just doing a random google earlier and came across this site based in Lytham Road, Blackpool. On initial reading it seems a very well designed and informative site focusing on coloured Diamonds. Also the pictures and graphics and text are very clear and I particularly like the way they give some background information and also their account of acquiring fancy diamonds.

So just wondering if any of our FM's living in the NW have come across this company/shop?

http://www.bluediamonds.co.uk/about.php

I live in Blackpool Sacha and can confirm that this company has been there for many years.Went in once a few years back to get a price for some gold I was selling,though ended up offloading it elsewhere for a slightly better price.

As far as i know they commisssion designs for people and deal in buying and selling etc etc.

If I was rich I would probably get summat nice,fancy and sparkly from them.............but I'm not so I won't!!!:tongue:

:hi: Thanks for your helpful reply Sweetpea. I too am unlikely to pay them a visit (due to distance and funds!!) but did
quite enjoy looking at their informative website and all the pretty graphics. Ah well!

Yes I know of them (why are you not surprised)! The owner I think also deals in old coins and rarities. Although I'm not keen on hearts, they had the most phenomenal baby pink diamond set in a gorgeous bezel years ago. I loved it so much that I actually called them to see if they could replicate it. I don't know why it appealed to me so much but it did!

Attachments

• Heart pink.jpg
    Heart pink.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts

Back