Blonde Bombshell.... Dawbags!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Wow.

Someone's had the wide rollers in huh?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Ok I know The D is never going to be at the top of the totty charts on QVC but I think she is looking HAWT. I bet there's one or two hubbies around the country watching the cleaning show with the missus and having to pull the Daily Mail across onto their laps.... Know wot I mean? :wink:

I have my hair just below my neck, and said to my fabulous hairdresser on Tuesday, "think i'll let my hair grow", and

he just laughed and said "don't be stupid". She's too old for that hairstlyle, and i like women with longer hair but

that style is for Caramel and younger ones IMO of course

I think she would be very niche market for the trouser fumbler brigade - sorry, but I think the hair looks awful :hi:

I don't mid the length of her hair or the style for that matter... but the colour is far too 'brassy' for a woman of her age. A few low-lights to tone it down would make it look a whole lot more sophisticated.

Looks like extensions- I agree with previous comments, the colour is awful; monotone and brassy. Anne does not have the good bone structure of some of the other QVC presenters, and just comes across as someone who tries way too hard and never gets it right!

That 4th photo is flippin awful you've done her no favours BB - bad bear :mysmilie_468:
There aren't many women over 45 that can carry off below chin length hair and IMO AD joins me and Barbs

Why does she need extentions when Qvc sell "amazing" hair care ranges. :dull:

Latest posts

Back