Blimey !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Seeing the model Pirjo - Pereo, in the D/Mail today (28 Feb), and modelling Holly Moneybags latest boiler suit for M & S, it says she is SIXTY (and hails from Sweden) !!!!

Wow ! the girl looks good, and doesn't she put the rest of the QVC 50 something mummsies in the shade.

here she ishttps://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2408858/remember-the-model-from-whams-last-christmas-music-video-heres-what-she-looks-like-now/

And that’s why greasing her hair down to look like an unkempt drowned rat for her miraculous before and after charade is just that. Would this woman, or most, leave the house like that and with a sullen expression in poor lighting to boot. Q need to stop doing a disservice to their models, who they employ for their groomed and polished professionalism.

These ladies have had a lot of work done. Yes they are pretty, but wouldn't we all be with all that help? Plus the pics will have been heavily photo-shopped. P has had as much as Tiff imo. Just check out the pics of Tiff, in the walk in lift, on the back page of the 'weekend comics' - (before all that 'facial mutilation'.

Yes, Tiff has had work done, and no doubt Pirjo has,- but clearly not around her neck area, which brings home the sands of time. What it does show is how a good deportment helps with an overall look. Tiff clearly has problems now with that as she tends to stoop slightly, but I don't think you can photoshop live walking on the QVC catwalk ! I have monthly CACI treatments - have done for 15 years, and its done its job, but I still say that at 65 Pirjo looks good.

I'm sick to death of Holly Willoughby advertising ANYTHING. That's the problem with advertisers, they cling like a limpet to the latest 'flavour of the month' and then we, the public, have to ****** overdose on seeing her picture everywhere, AND she's boss-eyed, SO THERE !!!!

I don't watch any of her programmes, but I certainly know all about her from magazine and newspaper articles. As for her clearly profitable partnership with M & S, are middle aged mums and grans REALLY going to wear the micro mini that she's now flogging ?

I'm sick to death of Holly Willoughby advertising ANYTHING. That's the problem with advertisers, they cling like a limpet to the latest 'flavour of the month' and then we, the public, have to ****** overdose on seeing her picture everywhere, AND she's boss-eyed, SO THERE !!!!

I don't watch any of her programmes, but I certainly know all about her from magazine and newspaper articles. As for her clearly profitable partnership with M & S, are middle aged mums and grans REALLY going to wear the micro mini that she's now flogging ?

The thanks button is inadequate for this post. Glad it isn’t just me.

This made me laugh and sigh with relief- I cannot stand her simpering giddyness, fake girly giggling and finger picking (or the lipless Schofe either). She married well for the job market she's in!
I agree about the eyes-as my son says"she has one eye in Blackpool and one in Morecambe"!!

Sorry to Holly fans for being mean but she's literally everywhere-I would be less infuriated if she was actually an acomplished presenter!!

Latest posts

Back