Birkenstock TSV Sat Mid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
Do not know if there has been another threat on this already but I have just seen an advert advertising a Birkenstock TSV on Sat at Midnight. TV schedule shows a Kenneth Lane TSV.
I would look forward to a Birkenstock one, spring MUST come soon surely????
Not sure I even liked anything from Kenneth Lane anyway

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

I don't wanna hear this after my resolve not to buy - and the only TSV I was going to look at were def birkenstock and maybe kipling (despite not buying their last 3? TSV's!)

I was quite shocked not to see a tsv birkie listed in the near future

I have a massive addiction to birkies and have loads...and I mean loads
I only like the madrid though so I dont think they will feature as a tsv
My husband told me off big time when he realised how many unworn pairs I have
(at least 10 in all colours)I have built this collection up over about four years...
yellow patent, pink patent, white and black patent,aqua ,pale pink ,mint green ,purple, gold and silver
I buy mine from costco for less than 20 quid a pair but am not buying any for a long long time now,I was really ashamed when I started tidying up my wardrobe and pulled out all the unworn ones,my husband made me stop and think how daft I was,buying for the sake of it
:mysmilie_81:

(at least 10 in all colours)I have built this collection up over about four years...
yellow patent, pink patent, white and black patent,aqua ,pale pink ,mint green ,purple, gold and silver
I buy mine from costco for less than 20 quid a pair but am not buying any for a long long time now,I was really ashamed when I started tidying up my wardrobe and pulled out all the unworn ones,my husband made me stop and think how daft I was,buying for the sake of it

See I don't understand this. I bought a pair of Birkis last year for my hols and they are the most uncomfortable shoe I've ever worn.

See I don't understand this. I bought a pair of Birkis last year for my hols and they are the most uncomfortable shoe I've ever worn.

:mysmilie_343:
I LOVE mine, hate the winter when I have the wear boots and shoes

i dont think there is a birkenstock TSV as its kim & co on sat and Kenneth Jay Lane on sunday

That is what I thought. I was having QVC on in the background and it showed an advert showing Birkenstick at Sat midnight
So I have no idea and just hope they might have changes it
Hope they have not made a mistake :mysmilie_73:

just checked web page TV guide and it says Birkenstock at 12pm Saturday (mid-day)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must have misread it (how???)

lets at least hope they have some nice birkis in their show if not a TSV

Ahem, what's all this then Queenie. You are lucky that I am a Birki addict too and have many many pairs. I get mine from TKMaxx, Ebay and a few pairs that were TSV's. You are let off this time.:mysmilie_17:

thanks LH but I am not proud of this particular addiction,it got silly
I have looked in the shoe cupboard at the pairs already in use,there are red ,silver, gold, cherry patterned ones and black all the new ones are in a box unworn so.....
I reckon I have 20 pairs now
so I will be admiring the birkies rather than buying in future!!

thanks LH but I am not proud of this particular addiction,it got silly
I have looked in the shoe cupboard at the pairs already in use,there are red ,silver, gold, cherry patterned ones and black all the new ones are in a box unworn so.....
I reckon I have 20 pairs now
so I will be admiring the birkies rather than buying in future!!

Good, I'm glad you have seen sense Queenie. You beat me, I have about 10 pairs.

:mysmilie_343:
I LOVE mine, hate the winter when I have the wear boots and shoes

I'll second that star. I love my Birkis and was the subject of some forum ribbing a while back for entertaining the thought of Birkis and socks! :mysmilie_17: I find Birki TSVs very hard to resist.

I'll second that star. I love my Birkis and was the subject of some forum ribbing a while back for entertaining the thought of Birkis and socks! :mysmilie_17: I find Birki TSVs very hard to resist.

:mysmilie_697: Yes I remember that VERY well!!:mysmilie_11:

Lets hope you have a suitable pair to compliment the tsv then! :mysmilie_34::mysmilie_61:

cant understand anyone who finds them uncomfortable
my husband has a pair and he hates them
I love mine and wear my old ones as slippers...wouldnt be without them!!

:mysmilie_697: Yes I remember that VERY well!!:mysmilie_11:

Lets hope you have a suitable pair to compliment the tsv then! :mysmilie_34::mysmilie_61:

Plain black socks Twinkle, they go with everything. ;)

Nice to see you posting! :mysmilie_12:

I see there are a couple of fashion day prices on the website...........................and according to the tv guide a TSV on 27th march :mysmilie_696:

Latest posts

Back