Birkenstock TSV 01/04/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

warwa100

Registered Shopper
Birkies Betula Strappy Sandal.

Four colours - gold, silver, pink & anthracite.

Birkenstock-Betula-Star.jpg

These look very pretty,I live in my Betula flip flops, and have 2 pairs of Arizona style so may not need them.I will tune in though to see if I can be tempted.

Ooh I quite like those.

Like Turnodot I have a pair of Betula flip flops and then are the comfiest 'shoes' ever. I like the Betula styles as they're a bit narrower so are a bit more feminine, imo. (Well as feminine as Birkis can get)

Looking on website I notice that a fair few of the stock items are well over 100 squid. Now IMO that's way too much for a sandal which by no stretch of the imagination (despite presenters saying we can wear them to board meetings) is dressy.

I like Birkis but I always think of them as casual and couldn't wear them to work .There are also health and safety considerations,not that I am a stickler for that ,it's just that I often go into other people's homes and you never know what you are going to find over the floor ! I agree they are not for the board room.

Birkenstock got a glowing review in the Sunday Times Style magazine but some of them were way over £100. Seemingly they are now quite a top fashion accessory.

Birkenstocks became very in years back, lots of celeb papped wearing them. I remember the early days on QVC they use to name drop who wore which style. Gwennie was one, others as well.

I had to get my people to prevent Q from dropping my name though! :mysmilie_13: Love my Birkis but don't need the publicity! :cool::mysmilie_19:

Me too ...hi Jennyrob......I used to love my birkies but one day they rubbed my feet really badly and I couldn't wear them anymore :0( ....I like them though ..

I used to have problems with the arch of my foot, they seemed to rub there.

Now I do wear the clogs, love them to death and use instead of slippers. First pair bought as a TSV from QVC well over ten years ago fell apart last year. Now have a pair of limited edition no less real leather uppers bought on ebay for £27 brand new!!! :mysmilie_59: They use memory foam in the footbed now which is more comfortable.

Betulas don't fit me - too narrow in the foot - so my money is safe. As an aside, I bought some FAB adult Disney birkenstocks off ebay from Germany for about £30 a pair. To die for if you like tat shoes LOL.

CC

Latest posts

Back