Birkenstock 19th June TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i was wavering so thanks tor putting me back on the straight and narrow with your comments. i like the patent though.

I was tempted with the TSV but I stopped myself as I made a rule ( for me) NEVER order footwear on the internet inc. QVC.I have had Birkenstock before & had to return as they were just not the fit for me.I would love to try them & find a shop which has a wide range.Have seen them in John Lewis but they only have 1 or 2 styles & also can't do toe posts.Am going the Germany soon so may have more luck finding them there?

Quite like the pink ones. Im a size 3 with skinny feet so i just know without adjustment they would slop about on me. Mind you, now the 3 has gone limited, im more tempted, but still know it would cost to send them back!!! What to do?? RESIST

I wear a size 3 & they looked so wide in TK Max. I felt as if I had cardboard boxes on my feet. 21 said I looked like Minnie Mouse on holiday doh!

I agree with LH,£40 just seems so expensive.I'm surprised the last 2?3? kiplings have been on easy pay on a TSV,and yet birkenstock never seem to? I agree that QVC is pricing themselves out the market....well they're certainly pricing me out!!!

I suppose if you desperately like them/fall in love with,you feel differently.

QVC are becoming the Harrods of the shopping world!!

Bought a few pairs of birkis last year adn did not pay more than £30 inc del for any of them(OTO's,super bargains etc) so this year the range seems very expensive to me!
Nothing is coming in at less than £40 delivered,that represents a 25% increase to my mind!

Boring TSV as well imo,can get some much more favoured gizehs from amazon for less.......even the Madrids seem pricey and they are usually reasonable.

The denim gizeh they showed last night.........nearly £70 delivered..............it's a piss take quite frankly!

I'm suprised to see Birkenstocks last hour today is 6? 7? pm.

Birkenstock on QVC seems so different to when they first started out on QVC.

I wonder now they've made it into other stores,outlets and catalogues,can they really be bothered with QVC anymore...certainly feels that way!!!

I used to love Birkenstocks but defected to Fitflops about 3 years ago. Although FFs aren't cheap, they are far more comfortable than Birkenstocks. I bought my 10th pair about 3 weeks ago - the Lunetta in pewter for £50 (the shop had a £10 off offer), which are fab. I can walk endless distances in Fitflops, whereas my feet were always painful after a day of tromping about in Birkenstocks. I also have a separate grip - QVC sell mostly the narrow footbed Birkenstock sandal (you can tell as there is a little solid footprint on the heel part of the sandal. The normal/wife fitting is denoted by a little footprint outline) so if you don't have narrow feet you're stuffed. I haven't watched the Birkenstock shows for quite some time, but when I did the presenters never disclosed that the sandals are narrow fitting and ever explained what the footprint symbols indicate. Maybe that's changed in recent years.

Latest posts

Back