Bill Skinner Honey Combe Bee Pendant & 80cm Chain Necklace OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry Vianne, I was talking about the OTO necklace and I thought that it was you who ordered it, my mistake.

Had to have a look Brissles - they look lovely. I'd be interested in your feedback when they arrive.

Drop globe earring arrived today - beauuutiful ! I have already transferred them to my clip/screw fitment, and this swish lovely. ALSO they match wonderfully with a B & W blue planet/stars necklace which I bought a few years ago, so ultra pleased with my purchase.

Has anyone else's Bee pendants arrived today? Mine have come. Still none the wiser on which to keep as love them both:mysmilie_506:

Has anyone else's Bee pendants arrived today? Mine have come. Still none the wiser on which to keep as love them both:mysmilie_506:

Mine came today in the yellow gold tone but has gone straight back as it felt too big on me. The honeycomb sphere is about the size of a ping pong ball and just feels like I've got an ornament dangling in front of me! I have to say that it looks well made but it's just not for me, maybe if something similar is ever done in a smaller size I might be tempted. Enjoy wearing yours Pickles, glad you like them...decisions....decisions.

Interesting that someone has pretty much repeated my thoughts on this pendant in a review on Q's website even down to my comparison to a ping pong ball...spooky.

Latest posts

Back