Bill Skinner Honey Combe Bee Pendant & 80cm Chain Necklace OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might be an OTO on this Saturday there's an hour of Bill Skinner jewellery at 5pm?

Some of the Bill Skinner range was featured on Bid tv before they went kaput !

Just looked at Q's site for BS and have ordered the spinning globe drop earrings (ok I don't have pierced ears, but I DO have screw fitments that I can change them to), strange that according to the video these were aired before Christmas, but there have been no reviews at all ! odd that.

Aww, I missed it! Thanks anyway, Ian :)

nooooo you havnt missed them they are for the show on saturday at 5pm

Some of the Bill Skinner range was featured on Bid tv before they went kaput !

Just looked at Q's site for BS and have ordered the spinning globe drop earrings (ok I don't have pierced ears, but I DO have screw fitments that I can change them to), strange that according to the video these were aired before Christmas, but there have been no reviews at all ! odd that.

that correct they were aired just before christmas but i dont think they showed them thats why there is no reviews

Had to have a look Brissles - they look lovely. I'd be interested in your feedback when they arrive.

I have a Bill Skinner necklace already and it's so lovely - the quality & the detail is fabulous. Similar to Alex Monroe, but with more sass.

nooooo you havnt missed them they are for the show on saturday at 5pm

that correct they were aired just before christmas but i dont think they showed them thats why there is no reviews

Er, can you explain that SCW, - the video came across as 'live' with all the usual "busy on the phones" patter etc, so how can a product 'air' but not be shown ??

Er, can you explain that SCW, - the video came across as 'live' with all the usual "busy on the phones" patter etc, so how can a product 'air' but not be shown ??

I watched this show and they were definitely shown in some detail.

Could it be because the one on his website is silver that is gold plated and the one on Q is polished base metal?

No, on his website it comes under "Costume Jewellery" which is his plated jewellery over a base metal. He does do a Silver collection, but that's a different line.

The necklace I have is also from "Costumer Jewellery" and is 18ct Gold Plated over base metal.

Vianne could you tell me how you find the wear of the plated metal of this range? I quite like the pendant but have always been wary of buying anything plated as for that sort of price I want it to last well.

Latest posts

Back