Big Ego

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I read the reviews on QVC and most of them were very positive. The price seems reasonable compared to GHD ones. It has variable heat settings which I like. I have Tony&Guy straighteners but my hair is not very curly. I always search for electrical hair equipment that have 3m flexes but I am very tall. I would think they are worth trying on Money Back Guarantee

Hi

Just watched some straighteners (http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.433283.cm_scid.KeywordSearch) on QVC's beauty channel and they sound fab. I have very curly/frizzy hair and haven't been able to find any straighteners able to completely smooth my hair without making it look dry and strawlike. Anyone got these? Would love to hear how you got on with them

For about the same price you can buy a pair of GHD's and postage is free on the Lookfantastic site.

http://www.lookfantastic.com/ghd-iv-styler/10481950.html

I do think GHDs are the best around. Anything else is a false economy, and in this case there isn't really any price difference between Q's version and GHD.

Was it just me that though this was gonna be a thread about Julia Roberts or Alison Young???????

hahahaha sorry, didn't think of that!

Thanks for the advice Iloveshopping and Flamenco. At least Q has a money back guarantee so if they don't get through my mop they can go back. Will probaby umm and arrrr a bit more before payday.

I have way hair that is neither straight nor curly and although I use straighteners regularly I can never get it poker straight. Well I can't now my son has moved out and taken his GHDs with him. I have Toni & Guy straighteners and they're good but not as good as GHDs.

i love my yogi. no-one has thicker curlier hair than me and it makes my hair sleek and very very shiny. i have not chemically straightened my hair for years. one thing i like with the yogi is the coating on the blades is very good quality and does not stick unlike my older babyliss ones.

I have these and they are the best ever hair strengtheners. I have fine dyed blonde hair and they have not damaged my hair at all.

I had the GHDs but they did terrible damage

Latest posts

Back