Bibi Bijoux TSV 7/2/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What an odd lady! Her voice! She sounds like she's p*ssed! Her make-up! Her rubbery face with its fixed expression! Maybe she's been using Lulu's Time Bomb!

I like her voice Julius! I find it fascinating. Don't agree thst she looks as you describe but you do have a point that she sounds a bit tipsy sometimes. But only 1 or 2 not plastered.

I really like her. To me she seems so friendly and I enjoy watching her present the jewellery. I bought the last tsv, the bracelet and wear it everyday. Very well made and comfortable.

I bought Annie Haak stack of bracelets when someone mentioned it last time - excellent quality, beautiful packaging, fast delivery and more importantly sterling silver at the same price as the Bibi stuff. That said, i am quite drawn to the wind - thankfully now sold out!

I have just had a look at the Annie Haak website - there are some really lovely things to buy! And they are sterling silver unlike the Bibi Bijoux. I have bookmarked it for the future. Thanks to you, and Diane 2495, for the name of this pretty range.

Anyone received this tsv yet? I ordered the Panda on 08/02, and that arrived this morning. It really annoys me, when you pay a premium for an item, and they don't even try and get it to you asap. If I was looking for an excuse to return it - when it finally arrives - this is one!

Received my TSV in the wing option today. I have to admit to getting the silver polishing cloth out on the wing charm as it was a bit dark and dull and the cloth has brought it up nicely. It have been wearing it this afternoon and it looks really nice and is comfortable. I bought the matching bracelet too which is lovely. I will wear it again tomorrow and see if I get any comments before I decide for sure.

Received my TSV in the wing option today. I have to admit to getting the silver polishing cloth out on the wing charm as it was a bit dark and dull and the cloth has brought it up nicely. It have been wearing it this afternoon and it looks really nice and is comfortable. I bought the matching bracelet too which is lovely. I will wear it again tomorrow and see if I get any comments before I decide for sure.

Same option here, matching bracelet on WL. Think I might have made a boob, though. Since ordering, I've discovered a rangw called bellajane jewellery, sterling silver, same style, round beads on elastic cord, with silver charms, bracelets, rings, necklaces, from £20. There is a wing bracelet for £44. Might return BB and get that, or may just get it anyway. She also does bespoke pieces. bellajanejewellery.co.uk.

I wonder if they will have that strange guest on again? That lady with the green eye shadow and make-up in the style of a brothel madam?! lol She was a character!

Ooh, just had a look at the Annie Haak site too. Prices seem ok for sterling silver ( pity I don't wear it anymore) the designs are fantastic very chunky and substantial looking. I might get some for friends birthdays etc i don't mind paying for and gifting quality which it looks as though the AH is. Thanks fo the tip ladies

Same option here, matching bracelet on WL. Think I might have made a boob, though. Since ordering, I've discovered a rangw called bellajane jewellery, sterling silver, same style, round beads on elastic cord, with silver charms, bracelets, rings, necklaces, from £20. There is a wing bracelet for £44. Might return BB and get that, or may just get it anyway. She also does bespoke pieces. bellajanejewellery.co.uk.

The BB bracelet I got to go with the TSV is nice and was £39.96 and although its not sterling silver it has never really bothered me because it looks like it and doesnt tarnish and is a nice heavy weight which I like. I do like the sound of bellajane jewellery but havent had a look yet as I cant get the website up for some reason. Although I wonder, given the price, if the sterling silver version might be a bit lightweight maybe.

Although this jewellery looks nice, to get the BB look you would need to buy a minimum of 4 which make it more expensive and the neckless items are too fine for my taste.

But will bookmark it and keep an eye on it.

Thanks.

Anyone received this tsv yet? I ordered the Panda on 08/02, and that arrived this morning. It really annoys me, when you pay a premium for an item, and they don't even try and get it to you asap. If I was looking for an excuse to return it - when it finally arrives - this is one!

My error, it was the BB! Beads are uneven, certainly not worth the money. First opinion. See how I feel when I look at it again tomorrow. Thought the charms would be bigger. It is a weighty piece, though, so Maxine was right on that point.

Ooh, just had a look at the Annie Haak site too. Prices seem ok for sterling silver ( pity I don't wear it anymore) the designs are fantastic very chunky and substantial looking. I might get some for friends birthdays etc i don't mind paying for and gifting quality which it looks as though the AH is. Thanks fo the tip ladies

There is a promotion running at present at Annie Haak (until 23 Feb) so if you type HELLO25 you get 25% off :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back