Betsy 'a perfect statement' Kaye

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose

Registered Shopper
I've never really watched BK before but I am utterly dissapointed. She has no idea about the products other than them being a 'statement piece', and it was slightly tedious viewing when JR asked, 'can you wrap this twice around your neck?' to which Betsy replied 'I don't know', JR: 'how long is it?' BK: 'I'm not sure...but I like it because its a statement piece'. it goes on....:wonder:

Not sure of pieces either, looks like mixed reviews online. Dare I say the pearls look like disregarded Honora pearls, none of the accents work and it all looks a bit cheap...:ninja:

Rant over....

Last edited:
I've never really watched BK before but I am utterly dissapointed. She has no idea about the products other than them being a 'statement piece', and it was slightly tedious viewing when JR asked, 'can you wrap this twice around your neck?' to which Betsy replied 'I don't know', JR: 'how long is it?' BK: 'I'm not sure...but I like it because its a statement piece'. it goes on....:wonder:

Not sure of pieces either, looks like mixed reviews online. Dare I say the pearls look like disregarded Honora pearls, none of the accents work and it all looks a bit cheap...:ninja:

Rant over....

Sound down, as I do, JR looking less than enthralled. Now I know why!

She uses 'beautiful' all the time, but I can't turn down as i want to know how they justify the quality....HELPP!!

She uses 'beautiful' all the time, but I can't turn down as i want to know how they justify the quality....HELPP!!

The font of knowledge has gone now, so don't fret a moment longer Lola and don't tune in if she is on tomorrow. JR certainly earned her pay this hour!

Latest posts

Back