Beth Terrell TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rentochops

AKA Slinkychops
I have just been watching this from my sick bed and am quite surprised at how horrid it is - the patent bits may it look very cheap and I think it is very expensive. Plus is a suede coat warm I wonder - oh and I think it looks very unforgiving on the larger figure (that would be me then):33:

i quite like it but NOT the black plassy patent bit as you say. I have one of her suede coats and it's very nicely made and comfortable but not particularly warm. I tend to wear it in the spring.

I have just been watching this from my sick bed and am quite surprised at how horrid it is - the patent bits may it look very cheap and I think it is very expensive. Plus is a suede coat warm I wonder - oh and I think it looks very unforgiving on the larger figure (that would be me then):33:

I have the Beth Terrell TSV from this time last year. Admittedly it does have a removable lining, but it is very warm. I haven't tried it without the lining yet. I think today's TSV is a bit 'fussy' with too many buttons everywhere, though I do like the teal colour.

i have just bought it. i think the styling (as far as i can see) would suit a larger figure which is good as my figure is quite large lol

I bought the Teal colour. i want it as a spring/autumn coat so the warmth factor isnt a problem, my worry is the sizing and the length. I am quite tall so i am worried about the arm length and as the sizing was a bit vague and they never even mentioned the sizing on the promo (i was that interested i even watched the promo lol), i went for a size up on what i normally buy.
hopefully it will all work out, if not straight away then in the wash lol

I thought the colours were lovely. Not keen on the patent bits on the side but other than the style isn't bad. It IS expensive though!

I tried to check it out online at midnight as I rarely have time to watch TV in the morning. There was a problem with the website and it gave the impression it had sold out! I've had a look at it now and can manage to live without it, fortunately!

I think the TSV looks nice but perhaps not fitted enough for my taste. I wont be buying as i used my 3 easy pays to buy a purple suede coat over christmas Item number 138360 which i am more than happy with.

I have the animal print blazer in grape and its lovely! I think the red one today is very tempting apart from the nasty black bits on the hips. Leather is windproof and insulating but not warm of itself, you'd need a sweater underneath in this weather!

I have the animal print blazer in grape and its lovely!

Just had a look, Sheilaj, and it's very nice indeed. Is the grape a true purple? I've got the leather zip-up jacket in purple so probably don't need another one... Black would be nice though. Do you have any advice about size?

I agree about the TSV; don't like the black patent. Thank heavens! I've got a Beth Terrell croc-print short coat which I wear for dog-walking, etc. It's the second one I've had, and I bought one for my cousin as well.

p.s. This conversation is a good example of why I shouldn't frequent this forum...

I am about a size 22 (big bum) and got the 2x. Its a relaxed fit with a shirt under but I can also wear it with a thin sweater. On me the sleeves are a bit long, I am 5 foot 4
Its a true colour....deffo not nearly as dark as purple or as dark as is shown on the website. I would have described it as mauve...neither pinkish not lavender. The blazer is well made and the colour is even all over. I haven't washed it yet as I only wear it for posh.

Just had a look, Sheilaj, and it's very nice indeed. Is the grape a true purple? I've got the leather zip-up jacket in purple so probably don't need another one... Black would be nice though. Do you have any advice about size?

I agree about the TSV; don't like the black patent. Thank heavens! I've got a Beth Terrell croc-print short coat which I wear for dog-walking, etc. It's the second one I've had, and I bought one for my cousin as well.

p.s. This conversation is a good example of why I shouldn't frequent this forum...

hi satis 7 sheila
I have the blazer too in black and its lovely.Good quality leather and feels soft. I bought in few yrs ago and forget to wear it, thanks for reminding me. lol
I am size 12, and was going for large or medium as I wanted to wear turtlenecks under it and I dont like jackets that are too fitted, i am also quite tall. But I went for a sz small in the end reading reviews. It fits perfectly and is even still a bit too large. I recommend buying a size down your actual size.
HTH

i have just bought it. i think the styling (as far as i can see) would suit a larger figure which is good as my figure is quite large lol

I bought the Teal colour. i want it as a spring/autumn coat so the warmth factor isnt a problem, my worry is the sizing and the length. I am quite tall so i am worried about the arm length and as the sizing was a bit vague and they never even mentioned the sizing on the promo (i was that interested i even watched the promo lol), i went for a size up on what i normally buy.
hopefully it will all work out, if not straight away then in the wash lol

When it arrives let us know what you think of it, especially the colour (I loved the Teal). Some of the models are very tall so you shouldn't have a problem with the length/arm length. I think Joy said she was 5'10" and it looked OK on her.

You see this washable suede milarky: can any of you out there let me know what it's like after you've washed it, when you don't have a tumble dryer to finish it off? Is it just a crispy nightmare? (I'm used to having crispy towels, but don't mind because on first drying I feel like I've just had a mild body brush, which I quite like lol!! But with a coat, such a thing could be a disaster!)

Latest posts

Back