Beth, give it a rest, Luv!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for that link, she writes very eloquently of her father's battles. My comments on this thread refer to her job, modelling clothes on QVC. I wrote nothing that I would not say to her were I to meet her. Her personal details ie: spouse, etc do not affect my opinion with regards to her work performance.

I switch channels immediately if I see her, her style of modelling is indeed distracting but you did describe her as attention seeking which she probably is but I just thought there wasn't any harm in seeing that she has decent qualities irl. She didn't make an issue of her sad circumstances the way some can turn anything into an ego trip.

Thank you for that link, she writes very eloquently of her father's battles. My comments on this thread refer to her job, modelling clothes on QVC. I wrote nothing that I would not say to her were I to meet her. Her personal details ie: spouse, etc do not affect my opinion with regards to her work performance.

exactly. we all have our problems don't we. just recently of course ali and amica have been/are going through it. of course it's sad beth lost her dad - over 3 years ago - but i can't see the relevance of that to her gurning and simpering.

I like her. At least she isn't wooden like some of them.

My name is Catkins and I like Quacker, Craig Rowe and Beth - is there hope for me?? *hangs head and shuffles away*

I don't think it does any harm to let people know what the folk they are commenting on go through in their personal lives.

Latest posts

Back