ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Claire Sutton ssooooo annoying and babyish
Chloe too deep
Kathy too many ums
I quite like Julia and Catherine

The woman from Prai - strangulates her vowels
Julia is ok - except when she goes all 'northern'

If you want THE worst in the world - just tune in to Bid tv - there's a gobby Sally and the godawful Liza. How those two got jobs is beyond me - both shriek with the most irritating voices ever !

I don't think I have ever seen Bid TV. I have watched The Jewellery Channel. I find it strangely fascinating. It's a bit like QVC was before they went down the slick and corporate route. I quite like Cris St Valery. He definitely is an interesting character! He has a real X factor. Very charming and has a great voice. There is also a woman on there with sshort brown hair who puts on this fake excitement! She sits there fizzing like a sherbet lemon over some cheap, hideous old bracelet that looks like it has come straight out from a machine in an amusement arcade.

I think Paul Lavers has a really nice voice. It's very distinctive and instantly recognisable. .
The woman from Prai - strangulates her vowels
Julia is ok - except when she goes all 'northern'

If you want THE worst in the world - just tune in to Bid tv - there's a gobby Sally and the godawful Liza. How those two got jobs is beyond me - both shriek with the most irritating voices ever !

Looks to me like a piss-take of one of the captions a poster has under their posts. I forget exactly what it said but it was something along the lines of "I wonder if your heart ever ages. ....seems not to acknowledge the mists of time."

I quite like these things. I might write one thus:- "Pterodactyls are like the great mystery of love. Red cherries life should be, without sufficient quantity life's a Pauline's home made rissole."
Is it just me or does this this make no sense whatsoever?

No offence to the poster, but I've got absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

I think I must be in a huge minority but I hate hate hate Catherine Huntley's voice with a passion. I can't watch her at all, the second I see her face the tv goes off/on mute/different channel. I really dislike Julia's voice too but can watch her on occasion. On the other hand, I really like Ali Young's, as unpopular as it seems to be. Love Laura Geller's and Tova's too.

I loved David Hawkins the gardening guy, he was hilarious and should have had his own cult tv show - I could have listened to him all day. Cannot stand Kim, I too have listened carefully to her inane babblings and it does not make a jot of sense, but it is the singy way she talks. Mally does fabby make-up but OMG your voice is not GORJOIS my love!

Re voices:
Like: Guests: George Simonton (lovely man, lovely voice), the Yankee Candles guy with long hair (forgotten his name), Laura Geller
Presenters: Kathy Tayler, Alison Keenan, Dale, Simon, Julia, Craig.

That's a much shorter list than the dislikes which range from syrupy MUMs (Mustn't Upset Management)s to nails-on-blackboard grating.

George from de Jaegar has a lovely way of speaking. REally upmarket and a real huskiness too.

Chloe sounds as common as muck. She also seems to want to bully you into ordering, I don't like bullies.

Chloe sounds as common as muck. She also seems to want to bully you into ordering, I don't like bullies.

Whilst I am not a fan I do find your post slightly harsh. I only buy what I want from QVC and take everything that comes out of the presenters mouths with a pinch of salt. Not sure how she can bully anyone into buying over the airwaves.

Neither do I! Having had a daughter who was bullied at high school I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Not in the same category really is it?

the kithchen chap simon he always sounds as if he has tooo much saliva in his mouth sorry but its irritating

I don't get how Chloe sounds common, she's just northern...? I quite like her really, much better than some.

I don't get how Chloe sounds common, she's just northern...? I quite like her really, much better than some.

I don't mind Chloe either :) , Welcome to the forum btw always nice to have new members joining :happy:

I like Jilly and Debbie Greenwood. The ones I dislike are Ann Dawson's Pippa's C.huntley and the Ultra Sun woman is the worst.
Also Keeley from Elemis because she talks too fast and trips over her words.

Latest posts

Back