Bernini Water Fountain TSV 18/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bernini Volterra 4 Tier Rechargeable Fountain with Lights & Remote
Item Number: 507505
QVC Price £151.00
Todays Special Value Price £124.96
P&P £8.95

A stunning, cordless fountain from Bernini boasting four tiers, 12 water-spouts, colour-changing LED lights, bird decorations, plus ornate carvings throughout the hand-finished design. Instantly transform your garden with the elegant Volterra fountain, perfect for adding ambience to any occasion, whether it's an evening meal in the garden, a summer soiree, or relaxing in the sun.
A bubbling beauty - this premium design is a gorgeous addition to your garden with decorative bird decorations, hand-finished carving, plus four entire tiers of water, three dancing spray settings, and a bubbler setting to create a soothing ambience. The feature looks great day or night, with LED lights which can be set to different colours too.
Choose your look - this deluxe fountain has a number of finished looks you can choose from, including swapping the top tier for water sprays, the different LED light colour options, and the water output to suit your mood.

Your fuss-free fountain - thanks to the cordless and battery-operated design, you can place this outdoor accessory anywhere in your garden without the need for sunlight or worrying about wiring, plumbing, or installation costs. Plus, with the radio frequency remote control - which works through walls and windows - you can control the settings whether you're in the kitchen or on your favourite swing-seat. It's simple to use without using the remote too, with a push button system to turn on and off and a timer setting, allowing you to set it and forget it.

All-season oasis - easily transform your garden with this beautiful piece, perfect for adding sophistication and style to any space. The fountain can withstand our great British weather all year round and is lightweight enough to enjoy in your conservatory or bring inside when the weather is too cold to sit in the garden.

On demand, push button operation
Easy to assemble
Weighted chamber inside the base to ensure steadiness
Radio frequency remote control allows for different settings; continuous run time, auto programmed, timer setting to run at the same time every day
LED lights can change from red, white, blue, and green or be set to one colour
A choice of three dancing water features: Shower Spray, Umbrella Spray, Pirouette Spray

Contains:

1 x fountain
2 x bird decorations
3 x spray attachments - Shower Spray, Umbrella Spray, Pirouette Spray
1 x remote control
1 x rechargeable battery
1 x charging adaptor
1 x full assembly instructions

Colour options:

Bronze Stone
Weathered Stone
Antique Stone
Black Granite

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.507505

How many flipping fountains do we need? It can't be that long since the last one launched as aTSV. More awful crap for the garden. No thanks.

I actually did quite like it but my garden is too small and there's nowhere suitable to put it. The biggest lie of the day had to come from Lorna Ko who informed us that she lived near the flight path at Heathrow and all she had to do when she was in her garden was switch on the fountain and it drowned out the sound of the planes :mysmilie_15: I kid you not, those words came out of her mouth :mysmilie_17:

CC

At first glance I thought it said Bernie Winters fountain. Only the older Forumites will know who he was.

i have one the last tsv love it. my sister will have two but her garden is very big. now for barbeque weather

Latest posts

Back