Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Benefit 3 Piece High Brow with Gimme Brow & Mini It's Potent

QVC Price: £29.00
One Time Only Price :
£23.88
P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Benefit-3-Piec...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-52-_-209140

This three-piece kit from Benefit includes the iconic Gimme Brow to help you create gorgeous, full, natural-looking brows; a High Brow pencil to gift your eye a lifted look; and an It's Potent eye cream to moisturise dark circles. Ensure all eyes are on you with this effective trio.

Contains:
1 x Gimme Brow (3g; full size) - a water-resistant, smudge-proof gel designed to create natural-looking brows that frame your face perfectly. Features a tapered brush for blending and a precision tip for shaping
1 x High Brow (2.85g; full size) - a soft, matte, creamy-pink pencil that blends to highlight all skin tones seamlessly, adding a lifted look to the entire eye area
1 x It's Potent (3g; miniature) - helps to fade the appearance of dark circles and fine lines to help you achieve bright and hydrated eyes

I like Benefit. Does anyone know if these brow and eye items are any good?

Gimme brow didn't work on me because my brows are too sparse for it to adhere to them, whereas the Doll10 brow pot works really well and still looks like hair rather than pencil. The highlighter pencil is good enough; I got one free with Glamour magazine a few years ago and it's still going strong; I like that it isn't silvery or shimmery. I haven't tried the It's Potent product though.

Gimme brow didn't work on me because my brows are too sparse for it to adhere to them, whereas the Doll10 brow pot works really well and still looks like hair rather than pencil. The highlighter pencil is good enough; I got one free with Glamour magazine a few years ago and it's still going strong; I like that it isn't silvery or shimmery. I haven't tried the It's Potent product though.

Thanks. Can always rely on people on here to have the low-down. I might look out for the Doll10 brow pot you mention. A shame about Gimme Brow because it would have been a nice little set otherwise.

It might be worth watching the Gimme Brow video if you find one, because it seems to work well when they demo it on QVC. If you have brow hair it seems to catch it well, but mine are to patching and it couldn't fill any hairless gaps iykwim. But the Doll10 one works on me and also on my daughter who has better brows to start with.

It might be worth watching the Gimme Brow video if you find one, because it seems to work well when they demo it on QVC. If you have brow hair it seems to catch it well, but mine are to patching and it couldn't fill any hairless gaps iykwim. But the Doll10 one works on me and also on my daughter who has better brows to start with.

Thanks, will do. My brows are quite sparse too, not helped by being fair. I'll have a look anyway as it could be worth a try.

They sound like mine Andi, mine are almost invisible from more than a few inches away!

The older I get the sparser they get and a pencil now looks anything but natural on me and I do try to apply very lightly so not to make it look like a drawn line My daughter who has fair brows likes the Doll10 too That's my next buy now after further endorsements on here Thank you !

I've got Gimme Brow, and It's Potent.

Gimme Brow is insufficient for me without a brow pencil as well - I use the universal ybf one, which I love, and then use Gimme Brow over the top. I find it very "wet" so have to wipe the excess on the little brush back into the tube unless I want it creating large blobs all over my eye area. I use the darker version, and my eyebrows are verging on black, except where they've gone snow white. They are patchy in places which looks worse when the hairs in the area are also white as well as sparse!

It's Potent is very nice - cooling and smoothing, leaving a very nice texture. It's not my favourite eye product, but it really depends what you want out of an eye product. In this kit the full sizes are the cosmetics, so it's nice to try and see what you think.

I've not touched the highlighter as I've industrial quantities of Laura Geller highlighters.

I have the revlon fantasy eyebrow duo from the DHS (7.99) but currently on offer in Boots. This is a tinted gel and pencil and I find it to provide a much better finished eyebrow tan gimme brow or other £15+ products

I love the Gimme Brow but I too need to use a brow pencil to fill in the odd gap. It's fabulous for giving a thicker brow though, I've over plucked in the past and this just gives them a bit of body. I would recommend the Soap and Glory brow pencil for gap filling. It's surprisingly good.

I have plenty of eyebrow having never plucked but the head is going white! Any recommendations? Would need to be brown without red. I notice that the tails are vanishing!

Latest posts

Back