Ben the male model....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissTibbs

Registered Shopper
...giving us a very good demonstration of the "Wet & Dry Total Body Trimmer with Cleaning Brush and Pouch" at an introductory price of £16.42 plus p&p...BRING IT ON!!!

Whoo-hoo!!

:22:

Aren't we being just a teeny bit sexist here? If a fella came over here and started phwaring (as it's something I rarely do, I have no idea how to spell it!) over one of the girlie models, many of us would be up in arms ...

Aren't we being just a teeny bit sexist here? If a fella came over here and started phwaring (as it's something I rarely do, I have no idea how to spell it!) over one of the girlie models, many of us would be up in arms ...

I for one wouldn't - doesn't bother me in the slightest if men swoon over female presenters/models. I have four brothers, and believe you me, I've heard it all before.

...giving us a very good demonstration of the "Wet & Dry Total Body Trimmer with Cleaning Brush and Pouch" at an introductory price of £16.42 plus p&p...BRING IT ON!!!

Whoo-hoo!!

:22:

Oh, they were trying to sell something when he was on, I didn't notice :8:

My husband doesn't complain when the model is Ali or when the Kipling girl is on, so why shouldn't girls have a bit of fun :1:

My husband doesn't complain when the model is Ali or when the Kipling girl is on, so why shouldn't girls have a bit of fun :1:

I wasn't saying you/we shouldn't have a bit of fun, I was just making an observation. Really didn't mean to offend or cramp anyone's style!

PHWaor!

posing :tassles:

OOoohh! you are awful Mrs James.......

but I do like you.:32:

Um, now where have I heard that before.

I vote we get more tasty male totty displaying QVC wares!
Ok, so we might forget to buy anything

Latest posts

Back