Ben Hagger - ever wonder what he looks like

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well if Ben does get himself on telly he'll have to get used to the attention :hi: Doesn't do any harm to be easy on the eye, tho' Ben's a tad too young for me (albeit that I'm a vivacious brunette)!

Well if Ben does get himself on telly he'll have to get used to the attention :hi: Doesn't do any harm to be easy on the eye, tho' Ben's a tad too young for me (albeit that I'm a vivacious brunette)!

There is that, but it's like 48 year old women lusting after that Justin Bieber fetus person. Or 48 year old guys lusting after Miley Cyrus; it may be legal, but it just seems... Ew.

Being physically attractive is a BIG help if you want to be on TV (it's a visual medium, after all). But that doesn't mean you stop being a human being and deserve to get stalked or have people think they have every right to describe their sordid fantasies just because they've seen you on the telly.

Depends what you mean by lusting. A lot of people find youth an attractive quality - nowt wrong with that, it's human nature. So long as you behave appropriately. Unfortunately there will always be some saddos that overstep the line - not like the harmless banter on this forum :hi:

Depends what you mean by lusting. A lot of people find youth an attractive quality - nowt wrong with that, it's human nature. So long as you behave appropriately. Unfortunately there will always be some saddos that overstep the line - not like the harmless banter on this forum :hi:

Ooooh! PLEASE tell me what the options are!

And are there pictures? :wink:

Lisa Brash (39)going to a Justin Bieber (18) concert and telling us all about her fantasies about him.... may not be what you want to hear but it's all legal as long as you don't get all Daily Mail like Harry Styles and Caroline Flack fling and make it sound like she should be locked up for life.

Lisa Brash (39)going to a Justin Bieber (18) concert and telling us all about her fantasies about him.... may not be what you want to hear but it's all legal as long as you don't get all Daily Mail like Harry Styles and Caroline Flack fling and make it sound like she should be locked up for life.

What normal, adult, sensible person would 'lust' after an irritating little twonk like Bieber?

I'm not a Belieber.

But I quite like Jedward. :angel:

(I know, they are irritating too)

Lisa Brash should be locked up for thinking we want to hear her fantasies about the androgynous, annoying Bieber. There should be a register to stop z-list "celebs" oversharing like this :puke:

Latest posts

Back