Bellapierre Lip Gloss One time only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know why they stopped doing the Fran Wilson lippies? I thought they were quite good.

I've not tried FranWilson lipsticks, but #201561, 6pc., £21.75, looks nice to me. And I didn't know when I awoke this morning, that I Needed a lipstick. Let alone, six. Funny, that. :wink: x Snarly

I've not tried FranWilson lipsticks, but #201561, 6pc., £21.75, looks nice to me. And I didn't know when I awoke this morning, that I Needed a lipstick. Let alone, six. Funny, that. :wink: x Snarly

Those are lovely snarly, my kinda colours. Let us know what theyr like

They have a few in stock by the looks of it, mostly those colour changing ones that change shades according to your ph. I rem the body shop selling those years ago, I loved them, had a green one which turned a beautiful pink shade.

I tried the Fran Wilson lip glosses years ago. The quality was excellent, i just wasn't mad on the colours as they were too pearly. That's just my taste though. I couldn't fault the texture, gloop free and very moisturising.

They have a few in stock by the looks of it, mostly those colour changing ones that change shades according to your ph. I rem the body shop selling those years ago, I loved them, had a green one which turned a beautiful pink shade.

that ultra glo guy had them as well. sets of green, yellow etc that all turned pink

i have become a fan of Lipstick Queen lately
been using her Medieval lipstick most days (love the way that is leaves a lipstain/flush on the lips even as it wears off hours down the line)
and the Sinner range is great for what i like : highly pigmented, high staying power but not drying !
love the new Bright Natural one, which is very much like my colour, only a little better/deeper - this is probably my new most days one
great selection of new Reds as well, got the new Deep Red one to go with a certain favourite nail polish
and got my beady eye on a few more of the red shades to go with different red dresses and accessories and the often used rouge noir nail polishes
QVC prices just a little under SpaceNK prices at the mo, before p&p
i haven't hunted around for a better prices as yet, so if anyone knows, pls share ....

Okay ...

OkeyDokey, Latchi - one consumer report coming up! GoodNews is ... no MrSnarly to grrr about my ordering 6 lipsticks InOneGo. Or the LipstickQueen I 'may' have ordered this afternoon, ahem. Bad news is ... no MrSnarly to prrr when I'm wearing them =^.^= x SpendSpendSpendSnarly

for those interested :
Bellapierre is having a lot of stuff on sale at Brandalley.com - 65% off in a lot of cases
i just got a Desert Rose Compact Blush for £11
and a Purple Storm Eye Kit with 3 eye shadows, 2 brushes and a 'make up base' which can be used as concealer and also to make shimmery shadow into matt for £14
also saw that Lipgloss Trio Autumn mentioned in the opening post, i think that was £10 on there (all prices are w/out p&p)
also some great brush sets on there

http://www.brandalley.co.uk/FSMarque/Id-18636-Produit-0

snarly likes

Hello babes - received goodies today. Did a Mally/Laura PaletteOfColours on my hand. lol Like the glossiness and shimmer and will keep 'em. One is dark but can top it with a too-light one from my stash. For £25 incl p&p, I think the value's good. Until I see a purple/mauve that's exactly the same as the 8 others I have in my cache, and it woos me and IMustHave! Ahh, I know me so well :wink:

Latest posts

Back