Beauty Tools featuring Clarisonic TSV 30th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got mine when it first came out in 2009. I ended up selling it on eBay as didn't notice that much of an improvement and stopped using it.

I was tempted by the recent offer they had, but I am afraid to over stimulate and over cleanse my skin. I use Emma Hardie, and love to really cleanse my skin properly yet gently (I can 't use things like philosophy microdermabrasion or the Alpha H for example as I fear I would come out in a red raw rash). They are far too harsh for me. Do you think the Clarisonic would be a mistake for skin like mine? Skin is looking the best it has in years but at its worst is very dry and sensitive.

I got mine about 9 months ago and have been generally underwhelmed :thinking: Think it did help to refine but any improvement has been minimal. Wouldn't bother to replace if it stopped working.

They've been selling the clarisonic for the last couple of days on four easy pay so perhaps that's the old one and they're making way for an upgrade.

I've been tempted but haven't bought. Overall I'm really happy with my skin and the cynic in me says I won't see much improvement for my £200.

I love my clarisonic, I bought mine way back in November 2009 and only use it once a day. I think this time it could be the the Mia, which is the small version for the face only, lightweight and classed as a travel version. Many prefer it to the full size one, the normal size heads still fit it.

I adore mine. I think it has made a uge difference to my skin. I remember reading lots of threads on here and then took the plunge. Mine is an older one too. I couldnt really justify the last one with the body heads. Out of interest what is the Opal?

I got the Clarisonic Plus in December. I was really excited to get it, but to be honest I am not that impressed. There has been no significant improvement in my skin. I really wanted it to help with blocked pores on chin and nose, but there is no change. I have never used the body brush. Like another lady said, if it broke down, i would not replace it.

Sell it on eBay- I got £90 for mine. Better in my pocket than sat on a shelf in the bathroom.

I love my Clarasonic and use it everyday, Iwould love a Mia for travelling with. I notice on the website that they have a Mia 2 now so maybe the tsv will be getting rid of the old Mia stock??

I sent my Clarisonic back as it was too rough on my face even just using it a couple of times a week. I liked the body brush and that smoothed the skin on my underarms but circa £170 for a body brush was too much to justify.

I have just googled it. Very swish I must say.

As I am so sceptical about any products to do with improving lines around the eyes, whether it is gadgets or creams, I won't be parting with my cash. Also the Clarisonic Plus has not done much for me, even though i do use it every day.

I would be tempted if the opal did more than the eye and apparently lip area too. Or if it were cheaper, sorry, forgot it's shopping telly speak, affordable. The consumables are going to make this a very pricey one.

You girls and your "facial massagers" *wink wink* we all know wat you're really using them for *nudge*

You girls and your "facial massagers" *wink wink* we all know wat you're really using them for *nudge*

You should see the stern instructions on these thing For Facial Use Only, or Use Only For Purpose Intended.
I believe when vacuum cleaners became available to the public at large rather than the very rich, there was an onslaught of domestic accidents by what I assume were fantastically house proud men.

Sorry to lower the tone (LOL, kidding)... I have a couple of questions...

I have ordered the super bargain price clarisonic on easy pay, after reading so many positive comments on here and don't want the opal.

1) do I need to use the cleansers provided or can I use my Emma Hardie

2) How often do the heads last before they need replacing?

Latest posts

Back