Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV 2/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think there was a thread about this in the Drop. Does anyone have it? Does it work and if so how quickly? If you could tell whether it was ok within the 30 day MBG period then it might be worth a punt.

I got one when Debenhams were selling them off at half price. I think it is rubbish and would recommend you all save your money and spend it on IPL* instead.

* Intensive Pulsed Light - a salon method of permanent hair removal, similar to laser.

I wasn't very impressed with the demo on the male model during the launch to be honest so I'm definitely going to say "No No"!!

How long have you been using it and why is it rubbish?
Just would like to hear more about it before I decide. not many reviews out there about it

How many more hair removal systems can one shopping channel sell in one year?? Honestly, there seems to be one on evey month.

We HAVE evolved from hairy knuckle dragging apes you know - well, most of us have!!

And another thing, on the morning show they had a heal smoothing contraption - we don't all have Hobbit feet either!!!!!

A bit more originality please as we are all sick of the same old same old!!!

I am saying No No because it is £115.00 plus p & P.

It is expensive!!! Im sure they also said you have to buy replacement something or other as well. I had a epliator and this was sooooo painful i never used it and went back to a ladys razor. can't be doing with pain. Dont think this will give pain but blimey at that price you would think they may have put in on easypay to help...........

How many more hair removal systems can one shopping channel sell in one year?? Honestly, there seems to be one on evey month.

We HAVE evolved from hairy knuckle dragging apes you know - well, most of us have!!

And another thing, on the morning show they had a heal smoothing contraption - we don't all have Hobbit feet either!!!!!

I was thinking exactly the same thing this AM. Just how hirstute do they think we all are?!

A bit more originality please as we are all sick of the same old same old!!!

Did you see the pelvic floor exerciser the other week? That was original! :grin::giggle:

I have succumbed and ordered. My PCOS means I have excess hair and I'm fed up with it. I bought the Rio laser thingummy, and it was rubbish. I'm sick of shaving, plucking and epilating. I'm going to give this a go, if it works then it'll be worth every last penny.

I enjoyed reading the research article, it's kind of swayed me.

I'm going to get one but I found it on Sephoras website for $99 so I think I will wait until I go to Florida next month!! I would love to hear how those of you who have ordered it get on though :)

I'm going to get one but I found it on Sephoras website for $99 so I think I will wait until I go to Florida next month!! I would love to hear how those of you who have ordered it get on though :)

Do you know if it has dual voltage? Maybe they said, but I haven't been watching. Very mixed reviews on Amazon.com.

I'm in San Diego at the end of the month and would be sooo tempted to get one then, but there's no 30MBG from Sephora lol

Latest posts

Back