Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV 2/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV on Friday 2nd October :)

I notice there is a cowshed spa hour at 2pm that day although I doubt it will be connected to the TSV this might be an hour to look forward to, havent tried this range before

Anyone any ideas what this may be yet? I am hoping for a pink Clarisonic - pure speculation on my part, but Clarisonic has just launched in UK, it is sold on QVCUS and they make a pink one for Breast Cancer Awareness, so maybe that will be it on Friday.......well I can hope! I watched a video on QVCUS where it was offered on 6 ezpayments!

No clariesonic seems to be exclusive to SpaceNK at the moment. Its in their new catalogue.
Also QVC UK went with the farty knock off version.

What about those makeup brushes LOccitane Love is always on about?

It will be some dreadful contraption that pulls your hair out of your body by its roots.

It will be some dreadful contraption that pulls your hair out of your body by its roots.
They had an epilator not too long back, I think it was a Panasonic and about £70. They have the cheap ones as well so I doubt the TSV will be another one but who knows!

There is another one on the 14th Oct, they seem to be coming thick and fast these days but I am never tempted to buy them :tongue2:

Ah ha, knew it was going to be a fecking hair removal thingy again. They seem to have a different gizmo pulling out your hairs every blooming week.

Ah ha, knew it was going to be a fecking hair removal thingy again. They seem to have a different gizmo pulling out your hairs every blooming week.

Loveheart, you were right indeed, when I saw Jilly fiddling with her shin's hair, I immediately thought of you (Ok, re-reading this, it sounds weird, but I'm confident you'll know what I mean!:thinking2:)

Loveheart, you were right indeed, when I saw Jilly fiddling with her shin's hair, I immediately thought of you (Ok, re-reading this, it sounds weird, but I'm confident you'll know what I mean!:thinking2:)

I do know what you mean SS. However, it wasn't too difficult to predict was it? The excitement is too much for me I'm off to bed now. Night night.:sleepy:

Latest posts

Back