Beauty resolutions with alison young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Just checking 24 hour product review.

Now which one of you is including this in their 2009 beauty regime ?

Too many hours down at the stables Alison me thinks :32:

Green Clean 2 x 1 Litre Mould & Moss Cleaner Spray

Special Price£10.26
QVC Price£14.78
Item Number 827481
UK P&P£4.95

This ready-to-use kit includes two bottles of moss and algae cleaner (1L each) The first bottle is ideal for cleaning moss, algae, mildew and growth from plastic, wood, decking, fences and garden furniture. The second bottle is perfect for cleaning stones and patios. Just spray it on and leave it for about three days and you'll see a dramatic difference. It's non-toxic and the two litres will cover 25 to 30 square metres. For outdoor use only.

Special Price£10.26
QVC Price£14.78
Item Number 827481
UK P&P£4.95

This ready-to-use kit includes two bottles of moss and algae cleaner (1L each) The first bottle is ideal for cleaning moss, algae, mildew and growth from plastic, wood, decking, fences and garden furniture. The second bottle is perfect for cleaning stones and patios. Just spray it on and leave it for about three days and you'll see a dramatic difference. It's non-toxic and the two litres will cover 25 to 30 square metres. For outdoor use only.

this was promoed in the hour.

Special Price£10.26
QVC Price£14.78
Item Number 827481
UK P&P£4.95

That was the item for the Bargain Hunter slot which airs every night at 8.57pm.

Well, you have to admit, it works. Have you ever seen any mould or moss on Alison Young?

Anyhow, for one glorious moment when I saw the title of this thread, I thought you were going to say she had made a resolution never to say the word 'literally' on air again.

Well, you have to admit, it works. Have you ever seen any mould or moss on Alison Young?

Anyhow, for one glorious moment when I saw the title of this thread, I thought you were going to say she had made a resolution never to say the word 'literally' on air again.

No, I never have! A bit of rust, yes. But mould or moss, definitely not.

She has a new word: utilitarian. Wonder how many times this one will literally crop up during her actual prestigious presentations, literally?

She has a new word: utilitarian. Wonder how many times this one will literally crop up during her actual prestigious presentations, literally?

Oh no not another word to have to put up with. Mind you I have noticed some of the other presenters have started to say literally!

And you won't find this level of worry anywhere else whatsoever at this pricepoint.

I have started to develop a nervous twitch when hearing or reading the word 'literally'... am I alone in this...

Latest posts

Back