Beauty products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vikki

Registered Shopper
Hi there

Has anyone tried the 24/7 range, if so, which ones, or is it a load of rubbish.

I'm also curious about Clientele as there seems to be a lot of it on the Clearance page.

How about Eyessential sp? from the other side??

Haven't really invested in a 'proper' eye cream yet and wondering whether just to get a little botox instead, prob cheaper in the long run :11:

x

I have tried them all and have found them all to be much of a muchness. I didn't like eyssential at all as it left white bits around my eyes.24/7 was slightly better but still not great.Looks like it's botox then.

I am not a fan of any of those. For me it really is Liz Earle and nothing else. Have you tried her skincare range?

Eyessentual is not really an eye cream. It gives instant effect but nothing lasting. Total honest truth? No cream you buy will get rid of wrinkles or stop them forming. You can soften them a little but unless you never move your face or eyes of course you will get wrinkles.

Botex is expensive to maintain, you could have to redo it every 3 months. And don't forget if your eyes can't move then another part of your face with wrinkle instead. Look at Kylie for years her forehead has not moved, but her eyes have wrinkles.

Hi Vikki
I haven't tried the 24/7 freeze products as i don't need it and because they look a load of rubbish too
I do however love Clientele.
I love the serums, fortifier, mineral peptide, skin envy. I use the age blocker in the summertime which is great. I like the pumpkin scrub and moisturizer The srcub leaves my skin soft as a baby
The serums leave your skin glowy and well hydrated. I also use the estrolift oil on top of my nighttime moisturizer in these cold days, as my skin needs more moisture,
I try new brands and products, but Clientele is part of my staple products I will not be without.
The clearance items are not really my favourite ones, QVC have kits and TSV at good prices but for individual items, i suggest you go to http://shop.clientelebeauty.co.uk/epages/es105602.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es105602_shop
as they have free shipping and I receive the items within 2 days.

I always have a eyessential. It takes a bit of practise to use or as loveheart said , it leaves a white residue. I don't use it every day , but it's good to have if you have a puffy eye day.

I am not a fan of any of those. For me it really is Liz Earle and nothing else. Have you tried her skincare range?

Same here Mia, I can't rate Liz Earle Highly enough love her products.

I tried the 24/7 freeze stuff when it first came out but not impressed.

Find an eye cream that gives you the plumped up moisture you need but truly reckon it's more down to good old fashioned nutrition, exercise, water, sleep and make up tricks after that.

Hi Vikki,

I have not tried 24/7 but I went to the New Year New You event and decided it was my duty to fellow forum members to take as much note of everything as I could!

The rep from 24/7 has a very scary pallor to her face. It does not look at all natural. All of the 'stalls' were popular - some much more than others but the Freeze 24 was the least popular. That may have been because it would not appeal to such a wide range of people as many of the other brands. It was the only stall I did not go to. I took one look at the rep in real life and decided she looked like a waxwork dummy.

Hi Vikki,

I have not tried 24/7 but I went to the New Year New You event and decided it was my duty to fellow forum members to take as much note of everything as I could!

The rep from 24/7 has a very scary pallor to her face. It does not look at all natural. All of the 'stalls' were popular - some much more than others but the Freeze 24 was the least popular. That may have been because it would not appeal to such a wide range of people as many of the other brands. It was the only stall I did not go to. I took one look at the rep in real life and decided she looked like a waxwork dummy.

Ooooo good observation - i thought she always looked a bit grey on screen and far too matte - no dewy glow. To be honest it put me off buying the range

My Mum and I tried it a couple of years ago when it debuted. We both (me late 30s, Mum early 60s - or we were then!) hated the feel of it. It felt like there was a thick, tight coating on the face.
I've come to the conclusion that the most important thing to begin with is good hydration - that alone begins to plump out lines etc.
I know that Botox is a personal issue, but it would scare me because I have seen so many people ending up looking like waxworks after using it!

Help Me - Philosophy

I am about to try the Philosophy Help Me retinol treatment. I have read amazing reviews about it on Makeupalley.com, which is usually a reliable forum. On air the Philosophy guest stated that most people would need a moisturiser over it and Alison Y, I think, stated that you could use your normal cream. Does anyone know whether there is anything that would adversely affect it?
I am currently coming to the end of a pot of Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream and am considering the Decleor Expression de l'Age. I would be interested to hear what, if any, experience ST-ers have had with this product.
Thanks

Hi Petpixie, how on earth do you manage to apply this and look ok, l seem to have white marks or withery wrinkly bits around area where l stop using it, so have never managed to leave my house wearing eyesential

Crikey... thanks for the info. I had to laugh yesterday to myself, I watched some of the decleor hour at 4pm, they were talking about dehydration and how it was crucial that the skin needed to be hydrated to support the collagen under the skin and the presenter asked (cant remember who it was) the question, 'how do we know we are dehydrated?' to which the response was lifting underneath the cheek slightly and look for horizontal lines, if there are lines, you're dehydrated. I was watching the show to buy a moisturiser to 'upgrade' from what I'm currently using, I tried this in the mirror and guess what..... no lines... saved myself a wad of cash thanks to the sales rep.... hilarious!

Last edited:
'how do we know we are dehydrated?' to which the response was lifting underneath the cheek slightly and look for horizontal lines, if there are lines, you're dehydrated. I was watching the show to buy a moisturiser to 'upgrade' from what I'm currently using, I tried this in the mirror and guess what..... no lines... saved myself a wad of cash thanks to the sales rep.... hilarious!

Oh you lucky, lucky thing! Just wait, it'll happen ... one day ... I was 39 when it happened to me this year!
Only fine lines fortunately, so extra hydration and little upgrade with Philosophy Help Me, is hopefully all I need.

Oh you lucky, lucky thing! Just wait, it'll happen ... one day ... I was 39 when it happened to me this year!
Only fine lines fortunately, so extra hydration and little upgrade with Philosophy Help Me, is hopefully all I need.

The way my neck is going they'll be eyeing me up for next Christmas!

Has anyone tried Judith Williams new range of beauty products? I bought some when it was on as a try me a few weeks ago but haven't used it yet as I am still ploughing myway through old gatineau, elemis and philosophy.

Has anyone tried Judith Williams new range of beauty products? I bought some when it was on as a try me a few weeks ago but haven't used it yet as I am still ploughing myway through old gatineau, elemis and philosophy.

I didn't buy it but it has good reviews on the QVC website - take a look.

Latest posts

Back