Beauty Makeovers TSV 25/3/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always look forward to these shows (not just on QVC!) and then get disappointed when they use already very attractive people, or you can't see the difference!

You know what would be nice is another selection of different brands within one TSV to achieve a make over. Or maybe they should have a set price and several items that we can all choose a personal TSV from! x

Yes, I agree, either of them would be great!

You know what would be nice is another selection of different brands within one TSV to achieve a make over. Or maybe they should have a set price and several items that we can all choose a personal TSV from! x

What a good idea but bet whatever the tsv is it will not be exciting.

Showing on Website Now

Found these details the other week, possible TSV ???
(saying the usual on QVC website - contact CS)

227692 - Fran Wilson - 12 Piece Have It All Collection
£35.75

Fran Wilson 12 Piece Have it All Lip Collection

Today's Special Value Price
£29.74

QVC Price
£35.75

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.45

Get comprehensive lip care with this 12-piece collection. There's conditioning Lip Primer, light gel Aire Gloss, Sheer Flavoured Volume Booster to plump, original Irresistible Gloss with acai berry, shimmer Diamond Lipgloss and defining SubtleSilk Liquid (each 4ml). Plus there's plumping Lustre Glam Gloss Stick, hydrating Lip Solution Sheer Neutrals, smoothing Lip Cream with Silfect, silk-enriched SubtleSilk Lipstick, glossy Lip Gel with Ceraglide and moisturising Irresistible Lip Cream (each 3.5g). See our other Today's Special Value in the TSV section.

Genie Supersize Instant Line Smoother 30ml
Item Number: 228087
QVC Price £31.25
Today's Special Value Price £25.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Smooth your complexion with Genie's fast-acting Instant Line Smoother. This bumper-sized 30ml bottle contains a clear formula to help even out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as decrease puffiness and bags around the eyes as soon as it's applied. It can be used from the hairline to bust, and it dries clear so no-one will even know you're wearing it! The set also includes four samples (3ml) of line smoothing foundation with SPF15 in Fair, Light, Medium and Medium Dark. Finally, there's Make Me Blush buildable colour compact (2g).

I like the sound of the Fran Wilson collection. I bought the Goldmine collection which was great. I may be tempted if its on easy pay as I haven't bought anything much this year as it has all been so samey. Don't think I'll bother with the Genie stuff although easy pays may sway me.

Genie Supersize Instant Line Smoother 30ml
Item Number: 228087
QVC Price £31.25
Today's Special Value Price £25.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Smooth your complexion with Genie's fast-acting Instant Line Smoother. This bumper-sized 30ml bottle contains a clear formula to help even out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as decrease puffiness and bags around the eyes as soon as it's applied. It can be used from the hairline to bust, and it dries clear so no-one will even know you're wearing it! The set also includes four samples (3ml) of line smoothing foundation with SPF15 in Fair, Light, Medium and Medium Dark. Finally, there's Make Me Blush buildable colour compact (2g).

I will own up to trying this when it was a TSV a few years ago (first time round I think) and it was absolute rubbish. Even though I only used the tiniest amount it left a very noticeable white film around the eyes so it went straight back.

In my opinion it's yet another beauty product which is a total waste of money.

Fran Wilson 12 Piece Have it All Lip Collection

Today's Special Value Price
£29.74

QVC Price
£35.75

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.45

Get comprehensive lip care with this 12-piece collection. There's conditioning Lip Primer, light gel Aire Gloss, Sheer Flavoured Volume Booster to plump, original Irresistible Gloss with acai berry, shimmer Diamond Lipgloss and defining SubtleSilk Liquid (each 4ml). Plus there's plumping Lustre Glam Gloss Stick, hydrating Lip Solution Sheer Neutrals, smoothing Lip Cream with Silfect, silk-enriched SubtleSilk Lipstick, glossy Lip Gel with Ceraglide and moisturising Irresistible Lip Cream (each 3.5g). See our other Today's Special Value in the TSV section.

I love Fran Wilson products, particularly the Lip Gel with Ceraglide Lipsticks - I find they have good staying power. My favourite is "Nearly Nude" but I can't seem to buy it on its own, I have to get a set and some of the other shades just aren't me. Perhaps I'll go and list them in the Drop......:1:

I like the sound of the Fran Wilson collection. I bought the Goldmine collection which was great. I may be tempted if its on easy pay as I haven't bought anything much this year as it has all been so samey. Don't think I'll bother with the Genie stuff although easy pays may sway me.

I got the goldmine collection which I havent even used yet so I better not buy anymore. I also bought two sets of the FW lipsticks on BCC :54:

Havent bought anything from QVC for a few weeks so was hoping for a nice beauty TSV but I better not buy the FW and I definately wont be buying the Genie

Latest posts

Back