Beauty Last Clicks & Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got my L&B and Laura Geller today. Not impressed with Lord and Berry. Think it might go back. The Laura Geller might do too.. :mad:
Good job i didn't pay full price or i would be p*ssed off :eek:

Bluebell, have you ever tried the Aussie range ? My hair is very dry and i just recently got some Aussie miracle conditioner which has given it a lovely shine and its as if it has fed my hair. Also im using bedhead self absorbed shampoo which is excellent and i use my Ojon mask about once a month now for an intensive treat and leave it on overnight with an old pillow case on my pillow.

I got my L&B and Laura Geller today. Not impressed with Lord and Berry. Think it might go back. The Laura Geller might do too.. :mad:
Good job i didn't pay full price or i would be p*ssed off :eek:

Oh miniminx, such a pity that you were disappointed with both your products... I was mildly tempted by the LG kit, just wasn't sure about the lipstick and the mauves for me, why didn't you like it, if you don't mind me being nosey?

The lipstick seems quite nice at first on the back of your hand its quite sheer, but on the lip it is too dark for me. I am fairly pale (med beige/golden med BE) but it makes me look like a goth. The eye colours are quite nice, to a point. The lilac one you could perhaps get away with at night time but the pink is far too pink. I am 28 and wouldnt really wear these colours, certainly not on a daily basis, and i'm not boring, they just seem a bit too young :rolleyes: and Chavvy for me!:eek:
I have green eyes so the pink didnt really work, but maybe it would be better with blue eyes???
The blusher is pretty good - quite pale and irridescent, the brush i quite like too.

Gale Hayman Line Lazer
Last Clicks Price £18.23
QVC Price £26.00
Item Number 220245
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Gale Hayman's Line Laser (2ml) works with laser-like precision to help improve the appearance of specific facial lines and wrinkles, giving you a smoother complexion.

Models Prefer Set of 5 Diamond Sponge Applicators
Last Clicks Price £4.99
QVC Price £8.00
Item Number 215832
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

These five diamond sponge applicators are brilliant because they allow you to get those hard to reach areas when applying your make-up. The sponges are coated on both sides, and are thick and easy to hold. They are designed to give you a smooth and even application.

Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Face Mask
Last Clicks Price £29.02
QVC Price £46.50
Item Number 221301
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Give your skin a boost with this pack from the professionals at Shiseido. The Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalising Face Mask is a concentrated mask that provides intense moisturisation for your skin leaving it soft and supple. The pack also includes: a 30ml Softener to apply after cleansing, a 15ml Daytime Emulsion to apply after the softener and (7ml) Benefiance Neck Contour Treatment to hydrate and smooth the neck area. Once opened use within 12 months.

The lipstick seems quite nice at first on the back of your hand its quite sheer, but on the lip it is too dark for me. I am fairly pale (med beige/golden med BE) but it makes me look like a goth. The eye colours are quite nice, to a point. The lilac one you could perhaps get away with at night time but the pink is far too pink. I am 28 and wouldnt really wear these colours, certainly not on a daily basis, and i'm not boring, they just seem a bit too young :rolleyes: and Chavvy for me!:eek:
I have green eyes so the pink didnt really work, but maybe it would be better with blue eyes???
The blusher is pretty good - quite pale and irridescent, the brush i quite like too.

Hi Miniminx, thanks, your post confirmed my concerns about the LG kit: I'm light olive complexion with brown eyes, and the colours just looked a bit too pinky for me... well at least I'll have no regrets now, cheers!;)

No probs your welcome. Think i might be cheeky send the whole lot back in one parcel and save me some p&p costs!:cool::D

No probs your welcome. Think i might be cheeky send the whole lot back in one parcel and save me some p&p costs!:cool::D

From what other ST members have reportted back the problem with that is that the QVC peeps don't always check the content of the packet and might think you have returned only one kit. It might be worth calling them to make sure everything will be ok sending both together, or you could write on the packaged very clearly that there are two items inside...

Was thinking perhaps putting both return stickers on the front.... Or are they really thick?:confused::eek:

Philip Kingsley Maximizer Plus Duo
Item Number: 221768
QVC Price £25.02
Last Clicks Price £16.61
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Give lacklustre hair the boost it needs with this Philip Kingsley duo. To clean your locks and give them added va-va-voom you'll get the Body Building Shampoo (250ml), and to control your style you'll get the Maximiser (250ml). These products are great for any hair type, from fine and limp to chemically treated or processed.

Gale Hayman Daily Radiance Moisturiser
Item Number: 222784
QVC Price £27.50
Last Clicks Price £17.16
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Give your skin a healthy looking glow with Daily Radiance Moisturiser (60ml). Used regularly it will leave your skin feeling great, so you can step out with confidence. Once opened, this product should be used within 12 months.

Brenda Christian PrimaFirm
Item Number: 222852
QVC Price £23.50
Last Clicks Price £14.67
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Keep your eye make-up in place with this great product. Use PrimaFirm (3g) around the eye area before applying make-up and as well as moisturising your skin it will provide a great base. So say goodbye to smudging eye colour.

Brenda Christian Intensity Fluid
Item Number: 222910
QVC Price £24.50
Last Clicks Price £15.29
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Intensify your look with the Brenda Christian Intensity fluid (60ml). Just one drop of the fluid will add vibrancy to eye-shadows, blushing powders and other forms of make-up. The fluid also helps to set your make-up and prevents bleeding or smearing in eye-liners and lip-liners. It has a moisturising effect and contains chamomile which can help to calm and smooth the surface of your skin. The fluid comes with an angled liner brush for application.

Lord & Berry Eye Seduction 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 223680
QVC Price £22.55
Last Clicks Price £14.07
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Dramatic eye make-up is easy to achieve with this four-piece set. Add it to your make-up collection to vamp up your eyes for a big night out. You get MasCare (10ml) a dramatic black mascara, Silk Kajal kohl liner (1.44g) to line your eyes in deepest black, and two Stardust loose eye shadows (1g) in light bronze and iridescent pearl to make your eyes look wide awake.

Liz Earle Skin Survivors
Item Number: 224232
QVC Price £28.50
Last Clicks Price £19.79
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Care for your complexion with this Liz Earle Skin Survivors kit. It contains everything your skin will need to survive the summer months, including Cleanse and Polish (30ml) with a muslin removal cloth, Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml), Eyebright (50ml), Gentle Face Exfoliator (15ml), Spot On (6ml), SPF 25 Face Protector (15ml) and 1x 30ml Aftersun Gel (30ml).

Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser & Liquid Gold Supersize Duo
Item Number: 225161
QVC Price £54.50
Last Clicks Price £35.01
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Alpha-H's Balancing Cleanser (500ml) leaves skin feeling clean and fresh and balances the pH. It also effectively removes face and eye make-up and softly hydrates and cleanses the skin without drying or stretching. It comes with Liquid Gold (200ml) which provides strong surface exfoliation and may help to smooth and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting a more even skin tone. Both come in extra-big sizes so they will last for a long time.

Gatineau Top to Toe Discovery Kit
Item Number: 225413
QVC Price £20.00
Last Clicks Price £13.48
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

If you've never tried premium skincare preparations from Gatineau, then this is your perfect opportunity. This Top to Toe Discovery kit contains fabulous face and body products in trial sizes that are ideal for slipping into your suitcase when you go away. The collection includes: AHA body lotion (50ml), Reactiv'R Body Scrub (50ml), Melatogenine Futur PLUS Advanced Anti Ageing Cream (15ml), Melatogenine Futur PLUS Eye Concentrate (5ml), Oxygenating Exfoliator (15ml), Melatogenine Advanced Anti-wrinkle Radiance Mask (15ml) and Firming Throat Gel (15ml).

OPI Spring in Your Step
Item Number: 225648
QVC Price £33.00
Last Clicks Price £22.59
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Pamper your toes by giving them a professional-style pedicure - everything you'll need is in this handy kit. You get pedicure soften (30ml), pedicure massage (30ml), pedicure smooth (30ml) and a foot file. Together they will invigorate your feet making them feel fantastic.

Gale Hayman 5 Piece Make-up Discovery Kit
Last Clicks Price £21.28
QVC Price £30.00
Item Number 225055
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Give your make-up kit a spring clean with a little help from this five-piece Gale Hayman make-up kit. It contains Toasty Colour Lift eyeshadow (7.7ml), California Gold Mineral Bronze (5g) for a sun-kissed golden shimmer, gold lipstick (3.4g) with added moisturisation and Supreme mascara (9g) that aims to thicken your lashes. There's also a Colour Visions compact (20.9g) with dual purpose semi translucent face powder, three eyeshadows (Pink Sugar, Mulberry & Mocha), gold lip gloss, two lipsticks (Palisades & Rising Star), three applicators and a mirror.

Thanks SCW for yet more tempting bargains. You are indeed super cool!

I couldn't choose between the two different colour options on the Lord & Berry lip glosses so I bought both... Ooops!

SCW whilst we enjoy getting a bargain could you please refrain from repeating items. I have noticed on this thread several items that you have posted several times, it is not necessary.

Thank you :)

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Gel
Last Clicks Price £50.00
QVC Price £70.50
Item Number 226057
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Jurlique harnesses nature's bounty in this soothing Herbal Recovery Eye Gel. Rich and concentrated, Recovery Eye Gel contains cooling arnica and natural eyebright to help temporarily firm and brighten the delicate eye area. Contents 30ml.

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Gel
Last Clicks Price £50.00
QVC Price £70.50
Item Number 226057
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Jurlique harnesses nature's bounty in this soothing Herbal Recovery Eye Gel. Rich and concentrated, Recovery Eye Gel contains cooling arnica and natural eyebright to help temporarily firm and brighten the delicate eye area. Contents 30ml.

I'm after a good eye product to deal with my dark circles... This is pricey, but is it any good? Any feedback welcome! :1:

Latest posts

Back