Beauty Last Clicks & Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks SCW, I was quick & managed to get the Elemis SOS Spray & 15ml SOS Cream. Bargain!!

Thanks SCW, I was quick & managed to get the Elemis SOS Spray & 15ml SOS Cream. Bargain!!

Ditto that! Had my eye on the spray anyway, plus the SOS cream will come in handy when I get my brows done as I get fierce redness. Thanks SCW!

SCW - are you losing your touch? Maybe we ought to have a competition each night - see who can post the bargains faster than SCW rolleye

L'Occitane Mens Travel Collection
Last Clicks Price £23.01
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226992

Pevonia Seaweed Exfoliating Soap
Last Clicks Price £8.00
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225282

Nuxe Reve De Meil Kit and Family Balm
Last Clicks Price £12.41
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224020

Clientele Peptide Wrinkle Concealer
Last Clicks Price £16.68
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225525

L'Occitane Mens Travel Collection
Last Clicks Price £23.01
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226992

Pevonia Seaweed Exfoliating Soap
Last Clicks Price £8.00
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225282

Nuxe Reve De Meil Kit and Family Balm
Last Clicks Price £12.41
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224020

Clientele Peptide Wrinkle Concealer
Last Clicks Price £16.68
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225525

OO thanks Tia, have just ordered :1:

no darls i just said that in a jokey way

Unfortunately when people write things on forums it doesn't always come across in the way it was meant, it can be very difficult sometimes to tell what tone someone has said something in and in this case people couldn't tell you were being jokey.

Unfortunately when people write things on forums it doesn't always come across in the way it was meant, it can be very difficult sometimes to tell what tone someone has said something in and in this case people couldn't tell you were being jokey.

ohh i know that sazza and i try my best to make sure i put things a way that all people can understand it and sometimes it still dont seem right but i do try which is all i can do

ohh i know that sazza and i try my best to make sure i put things a way that all people can understand it and sometimes it still dont seem right but i do try which is all i can do

Don't worry SCW, I didn't take it the wrong way, we love it here that you find all these great bargains for us. If I am still awake and think of it, I check the bargains on Sky, and sometimes I list them here, but I am not a regular doing it, a bit laaaaazy lol.

Don't worry SCW, I didn't take it the wrong way, we love it here that you find all these great bargains for us. If I am still awake and think of it, I check the bargains on Sky, and sometimes I list them here, but I am not a regular doing it, a bit laaaaazy lol.

oh thats good to know you did not take it the wrong way and acutally i`m glad people expressed that it could be taken the wrong way as i learn by that,

your not lazy at all

This Works Travel Kit with Muscle Therapy
Clearance Price £24.30
QVC Price £35.00
Item Number 224049
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Keep looking your best on holiday with the This Works travel kit. It includes Deep Calm Bath and Shower Oil (5ml), Energy Bank Bath and Shower Oil (5ml), Quick Spritz Refreshing Face Spray (5ml), One For All Essential Oil Blend (5ml), Breathe In Calming Inhaler (5ml), Cool Eye Serum (5ml), Turbo Balm for Lips (10g), Enjoy Really Rich Lotion (5ml) and 50ml of Muscle Therapy to ease tired and aching muscles.

Clientele Elastology Night Cream Supersize
Clearance Price £26.13
QVC Price £34.50
Item Number 225244
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
This firming night cream (65g) is an all-in-one skin buffer containing vitamins, antioxidants and Clientele's exclusive lotus complex. It should be used at least three nights a week - after you cleanse, massage the night cream over your face and neck in circular strokes. A spatula is included for easy application.

Pevonia Restore Neck & Bust Cream
Last Clicks Price £35.10
QVC Price £49.50
Item Number 225279
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Treat the delicate skin of your decollete to this pampering Restore Neck & Bust Cream (50ml) from Pevonia. It's rich in the latest botanical discovery - Kigelia Africana. The extract has a high level of flavanoids and phytosterol to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It comes with Anti Stress Bath & Shower Gel (50ml), infused with natural lavender and chamomile to help you wind down at the end of a hectic day.

Pevonia Bright Eyes Collection
Last Clicks Price £43.79
QVC Price £61.75
Item Number 225304
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Keep your eyes looking sparkling bright with this pampering collection from Pevonia. It includes 'C' Evolutive Eye Gel (20ml) to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, Evolutive Eye Cream (20ml) to hydrate the delicate skin of the eye area, and Eye Make-up Remover (50ml) to gently yet effectively cleanse and refresh the entire eye area.

Leighton Denny Dancing Feet
Clearance Price £20.83
QVC Price £25.00
Item Number 226750
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Get your feet ready for a night out on the tiles with Leighton Denny's Dancing Feet kit. Keep your feet soft and deodorised with the Sole Pleasure foot cream (50ml), then prepare your toes for colour with the Under Cover undercoat (12ml). Finally, add a flash of colour to your feet with the Perfect To Party polish (12ml), a fabulous creamy orange shade.

Laura Geller 6 Piece Everyday Essentials Kit with Brush
Clearance Price £35.32
QVC Price £38.50
Item Number 222939
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £3.45
This essential make-up kit combines style and usability for great results - It contains Balance N Brighten (1.8g), a unique, oil-free correcting and brightening powder; as well as Blush N Brighten in pink grapefruit (1.9g), which is designed to give your cheeks a radiant look. Also included is Line N Line in Olive (3ml) or Charcoal (3ml); lipstick in brandy (3.4g); a caulk pencil in a choice of a Light, Medium or Dark, with a sharpener; and finally a retractable brush. Also comes with a zip up make up bag.

Laura Geller 5 Piece Here We Glow Collection
Clearance Price £26.79
QVC Price £29.50
Item Number 222973
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Get set to glow with this effective and luxurious five-piece combo by Laura Geller. Contents include Illuminizing Colour Wash (28g) in pink, Cheek Sweep (4g), Chantilly Shimmer Ice Shadow Duo (2.8g) and Mascara (9g) in black - plus Nude Shimmer Lip Gloss (7.1g) in Bermuda Sand. All presented in a clear plastic zipper bag (20cm x 16cm x 4cm).

Clientele Elastology Line X Peptide Expression Cream
Clearance Price £25.52
QVC Price £36.76
Item Number 220838
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Help to reduce the effects of the visible signs of ageing with Clientele's Elastology LineX Peptide Cream. The 15g of cream has a skin-smoothing complex, perfect for all skin types. The formulation is designed to target skin creases as well as fine lines and wrinkles.

Clientele Estro-Lift Intensive Serum
Clearance Price £17.62
QVC Price £23.25
Item Number 220921
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Created using the ancient wisdom of the Orient combined with innovative formulas, Clientele's Estro-Lift Intensive Serum has been designed to work on lines and wrinkles. So if your skin feels tired, why not give it a go? It's made from a patented formula that contains lotus seed extract, and feels great when applied to skin. You'll get 41ml of the product.

Last edited:
Mally Citychick Smokey Eye Kit
Last Clicks Price £24.25
QVC Price £31.25
Item Number 226038
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £3.45

Flutter sexy and alluring eyes at the object of your affection with this fabulous Smokey Eye kit by Mally. It contains a Citychick compact (7.5g) which contains four shades: a base, a brow lighter, lid colour and crease. Added to this you'll get a black eye liner pencil (0.3g) to give your eyes extra definition and make them really stand out. The compact is green with a mirror in the lid for handy application on the go. Comes in a mini pink case for you to pop in your handbag.

Latest posts

Back