Beauty Gifts TSV 6th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Or maybe some kind of make-up mirror with great magnification/lights/see the back of your head etc

I'm with Minim. It'll be something for paring down your hooves with. Although thinking on it's supposed to be a gift so perhaps it'll be a mirror.

sorry, but you are all only partially right. It is a kit with a magnifying mirror, tweezers, with a light,, hair removal, with a light, getting rid of hard skin, with a light and foot cream with a hidden light in the cap so you can check where you put it
Together with a promise that the will have a whiole 6 month without a TSV like that :grin::grin::grin:

sorry, but you are all only partially right. It is a kit with a magnifying mirror, tweezers, with a light,, hair removal, with a light, getting rid of hard skin, with a light and foot cream with a hidden light in the cap so you can check where you put it
Together with a promise that the will have a whiole 6 month without a TSV like that :grin::grin::grin:

Sorry not quite right as you forgot to mention it comes with a magnetic hook that will enable it to be hung from a table.
As a special request from the manager of the Ivy, as Jill Franks always books an extra chair for her bag.

As for the promise QVC have been heard to say whilst there literally, actually won't be the same item for the next six months.
Following the one star reviews they literally, actually can't promise there won't be an improved/better updated version, along every six weeks over the next 12 months.

I almost believed you until I read the last bit about the promise of not having another similar TSV within 6 months.

Latest posts

Back