Beauty gift sets at TK Maxx

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
I already posted about the Nails Inc 12 Day Advent Calendar for £29.99 but I am told the Liz Earle ones below might be good value so am posting these as well.

Click & Collect is £1.99 (free over £50 spend) and delivery is £4.99 (free over £100 spend).

Hamper £39.99

IMG_6116.jpeg

Handcare duo £19.99

IMG_6115.jpeg

I could be wrong but I think the hand set is going to be quite old stock because I'm pretty sure LE haven't used pump bottles for their hand cream for at least 18-24 months IIRC. Saying that though, if someone bought be a set, I'd still happily use it to be fair.

LE website does too, I had to check!
But I must say I was agreeing with you as thought they had stopped all their pumps
I was sure that Caroline said they had stopped having them but maybe she meant that they were going to in the future or possibly just on Q? I am starting to doubt myself now though.

Thanks, MrM & CK. To be honest, I shop in TK Maxx on the assumption most of their stuff is not as fresh as you’d buy it from the brands direct or regular stockists because don’t they buy up a lot of “end of line” stock and (as we’ve seen) TSV sets we saw on QVC several months before? I bought a couple of bottles of Eyebright (cream bottle) in there when LE had changed to the round blue bottles and before they brought the old formula back. But thanks for clarifying in this case.

Latest posts

Back