Beauty day review hour on now- Ali pregnant ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Olivia

Registered Shopper
They are showing the Liz Earle 9 piece Complete Radiance collection and Pipa has just said we need to get this for Ali who is pregnant. It can't be... surely not..... I've just rewound live to listen to it again. Who else could she be talking about ?

I know we all say Ali never would because of what she always says but that is what Pipa said

They are showing the Liz Earle 9 piece Complete Radiance collection and Pipa has just said we need to get this for Ali who is pregnant. It can't be... surely not..... I've just rewound live to listen to it again. Who else could she be talking about ?

I know we all say Ali never would because of what she always says but that is what Pipa said

Ali is the model who does the Butler and Wilson shows....

congratulations ali.:clapping:

met her once on leytonstone platform a couple of years ago. more stunning in real life if thats possible and really friendly.:clapping:

congratulations ali.:clapping:

met her once on leytonstone platform a couple of years ago. more stunning in real life if thats possible and really friendly.:clapping:

Drat, drat and thrice drat - I lived in Leytonstone for years and never once saw Ali :heartbroke: !!! She is dazzling, by far the most beautiful model on QVC IMHO. Dear me, that trailer for Butler and Wilson where she sweeps up the stairs of the Fulham Road branch...sigh...(Civil Partner sat here quite unpleased at my eulogising :giggle:)

Congratulations Ali, hope it's all wonderful for you :clapping:

I think she is stunning, guess that is going to be a beautiful baby. Congratulations to Ali, hope all goes well.

Latest posts

Back