Beauty Day Price £59.98
QVC Price £72.00
Item Number 228382
Availability In stock
UK P&P£4.95
Overall Rating no ratings

Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Indulge in the revitalising Tawaka experience with this five-piece Ojon collection. You'll get: a gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser (250ml) that will leave dry, damaged hair silky soft; hydrating Rejuvenating Conditioner (250ml) for soft, detangled locks; and Satin Body Polish Mist (200ml) which is a dry oil that will add a healthy-looking sheen to your body. Completing the set is Rejuvenating Full Body Cream Tube (175ml) with a gorgeous velvety-smooth texture, and Lip Exfoliating Cream (15ml) to leave your lips feeling smooth and soft.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228382

Prai Ageless Throat & Decolletage Cream 125ml
Beauty Day Price £51.72
QVC Price £62.00
Item Number 228611
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Write a review
Share this Product:
Help to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your throat and decolletage area with this wonderful cream from Prai. The Prai Ageless Throat and Decolletage Cream (125ml) is designed to help your skin to retain moisture and prevent a loss of firmness.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228611

Leighton Denny 4 Piece Hollywood Collection
Beauty Day Price £27.77
QVC Price £33.25
Item Number 228625
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Write a review
Share this Product:
Give yourself a fabulous manicure makeover worthy of the red carpet with Leighton Denny's Hollywood Collection. It includes four 12ml polishes in All About Me (a rich rose pink), Sophisticated (pale pink-lilac with gold shimmer) and I Love Juicy (a deep orange cream hue). The collection's completed by Leighton's best-selling crystal nail file, which is presented in a metal box.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228625

Babyliss Pro 230 Radiance Hair Styler & Pouch
Special Price£45.60 QVC Price£54.75Item Number432610 Availability In stock UK P&P£5.45Overall Rating no ratings

Write a review
Create fantastic hair styles with the Babyliss Pro 230 Radiance hair styler. It boasts Cera Heat technology to give your hair salon-style straightness that lasts. The styler also has retractable detangling fins to give a professional combing effect. The styler heats up to 230 degrees in just 30 seconds and features ionic steam plates to keep your hair hydrated as you style. It comes with a heat resistant pouch that can also be used as a mat, and four hair grips.

Babyliss Pro 230 Radiance Hair Styler & Pouch
Beauty Day Price £45.60
QVC Price £54.75
Item Number 432610
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Write a review
Create fantastic hair styles with the Babyliss Pro 230 Radiance hair styler. It boasts Cera Heat technology to give your hair salon-style straightness that lasts. The styler also has retractable detangling fins to give a professional combing effect. The styler heats up to 230 degrees in just 30 seconds and features ionic steam plates to keep your hair hydrated as you style. It comes with a heat resistant pouch that can also be used as a mat, and four hair grips.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432610

Dont forget this not beauty day but thought people may see it here
Leighton Denny - QVC TSV Limited Colours Available on his site!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These 'limited edition exclusive to qvc' nail colours are available on his website at the moment
http://shop.helenmarks.co.uk/section/one_time_only_nail_colours

Indecent Exposure (12ml)
It Girl (12ml)
Paparazzi (12ml)
Picture Perfect (12ml)
She's in Fashion (12ml)
Supermodel (12ml)

Seen only in the last QVC TSV, the Leighton Denny Photo Perfect nail colours are here, but only while stock last.

"We know you loved them - the kits sold out on the day and you have been clamouring for the colours ever since. As they were only available in a kit they don't come packed in the usual retail box so we have taken that into account in the price. Catch them while you can!"

There are £8 each so get shopping as they will go!

People don't always have time to read everything so it is easy to post things that have already been posted. I'm sure I must have duplicated things others have already said when I haven't read a full thread before posting.

People don't always have time to read everything so it is easy to post things that have already been posted. I'm sure I must have duplicated things others have already said when I haven't read a full thread before posting.

I managed to do it earlier today about Anne Dawson and everyone over at those threads was very nice to me! Must have been my lucky day!:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back