Beauty Customer Favourites TSV 14/02/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
The Tsv is going to be Perfect Formula set including a lovely bright coral opaque.

untitledpf.jpg

I wish PF would sort out their bottles! They're a spill hazard for a klutz like me and I'm sure they contribute to the contents going thick and gloopy very quickly once opened.

I find it an odd choice to be a "Beauty Customers Favourite" TSV!

I like the pink gel coat as a polish colour but didn't find it worked as well as a nail strengthener as my Nail Envy does. However, it does just go to show that what doesn't suit one will suit another. I bought my Mum a bottle as she liked it as a colour too, but for her it has worked as a nail strengthener. I can honestly say her nails are the best I have seen them in 30 years!. The great thing about the gel colours is that they are an all in one, so easy to use.

I find it an odd choice to be a "Beauty Customers Favourite" TSV!

I think this has been chosen as a TSV on this particular day because the brand doesn't have enough products/sets to have loads/any full hour shows.

Interesting a fav??? Wonder how they worked that out. Intrigued. Not expecting a response. I just like to post!

Auto-Delivery too every 120 Days

Auto-Delivery Perfect Formula 6 Piece Manicure Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.205881

Single Drop Item Number: 204946
AD Drop Item Number: 205881

QVC Price £36.50
Today's Special Value Price £29.88
P&P £3.95

Perfect Manicure Collection by Perfect Formula. This six-piece nailcare set includes four beautiful full-size shades as well as a Clear Gel Coat and Daily Moisture formula, all presented in a pretty gift box. Encourage your nails to grow longer and stronger with help from this fantastic long-wear set from Perfect Formula.

Shades to suit any occasion - the collection features the bestselling Pink Gel Coat perfect for everyday wear, as well as a stylish Taupe colour and a brand new rich Peach shade which will look elegant from daytime to evening.

Protect weak, brittle nails - the protein-rich formulas are designed to instantly help strengthen, seal and protect the nail, to encourage nails to grow long and strong through less breakage, whilst looking healthy, chic and cared-for. Plus, you can choose our Auto Delivery option to receive another collection in 120 days, to keep your nails looking their best no matter what the season.

Contains:

2 x Pink Gel Coat (18ml; full size) - creates a sheer pink coating to encourage nails to grow long through less risk of breakage. Contains an optical brightener that will help bring out the look of the natural colour in your nail bed, as well as reducing the appearance of any yellow in the nail, to give a fresh and healthy-looking finish. A protein-rich ‘suit of armour’ for your nails
1 x Clear Gel Coat (18ml; full size) - instantly adds a protein-rich coating to help thicken thin, weak or brittle nails to encourage them to appear strong, hard and beautiful. Gel Coat creates a strong coating on the nail which dries hard and is chip resistant. Formulated for every nail type
1 x New Opaque Peach Gel Coat (18ml; full size) - providing all the benefits of the Gel Coat but with a hint of beautiful peach colour. The high-gloss, keratin-rich formula instantly seals and protects, helping nails to appear beautiful, healthy-looking and strong. No base coat or top coat required
1 x Opaque Taupe Gel Coat (18ml; full size) - providing all the benefits of the Gel Coat but with a subtle and high-gloss taupe shade that’s right on-trend
1 x Daily Moisture (15ml; full size) - contains moisturisers to help nails and cuticles to appear healthy, and is specially formulated to help encourage flexibility to nails to prevent chips and brittleness. Contains jojoba oil, vitamin E, and keratin
1 x gift box

Likely to reorder this collection?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive another Perfect Formula six-piece Perfect Manicure Collection after 120 days at Today’s Special Value Price.

The Auto Delivery option contains:

2 x Pink Gel Coat (18ml)
1 x Clear Gel Coat (18ml)
1 x Opaque Bright Pink Gel Coat (18ml)
1 x Opaque Taupe Gel Coat (18ml)
1 x Daily Moisture (15ml)
1 x gift box

How to use the collection:

Clear Gel Coat:

Apply one coat of clear Gel Coat to natural nails, and then apply your nail polish
For an extra layer of protection, apply over your nail polish to seal in your manicure

Pink Gel Coat:

Apply directly to natural nails
You may re-coat over dry Pink Gel Coat anytime. Can also be layered with Opaque Gel Coat
Remove once weekly with any nail polish remover

Opaque Gel Coat:

Apply one coat to clean dry nails
If you are using nail polish you can apply it over the dry layer of Gel Coat. If you are not using nail polish apply an additional coat over the dry layer of Gel Coat
You can re-coat anytime you wish for extra strength
Remove once weekly and re-apply

Daily Moisture:

Apply directly to nails and cuticles as required

Behind the brand
The Perfect Formula range is designed to make beautiful nails easily achievable for anyone. Whether you have brittle or weak nails, nails that split, peel or even nails that have been damaged by acrylic, gel or glue, Perfect Formula can help them to become strong and healthy.

Does anyone know how often Perfect Formula TSV's come up? My Mum gave me a small pink and clear gel at weekend so I don't actually need any yet, but don't want to run out either. Thanks.

Does anyone know how often Perfect Formula TSV's come up? My Mum gave me a small pink and clear gel at weekend so I don't actually need any yet, but don't want to run out either. Thanks.

Once or twice a year!

Latest posts

Back