ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BeautyBio Rose Gold GloPro Micro Stimulation Tool With Lip & Face Heads
Item Number 236384
QVC Price £240.00
TSV Price £199.98
P&P: £6.95
3 Easy Pays of £66.66

The Beauty Bioscience GloPro Microstimulation Facial Tool has been designed to help gently exfoliate surface skin cells and refine the look of your complexion, and comes with five Prep Pads to help cleanse your skin and prepare it for your treatment, plus two Microtip heads, one for the Face, and one for the Lips, offering targeted precision around your delicate lip area. Using microneedling, red LED and VibroTactile stimulation technologies and in a limited edition Rose Gold finish, treat your skin to a salon-quality facial with this beauty innovation.

Get prepped - suitable for using on your face and body, the Prep Pads contain Beauty Bioscience's proprietary peptide complex called SteriGlo. Each Prep Pad has been developed to aid the skincare tool's benefits, while working to condition the feel of your skin so you’re ready for your revitalising treatment.

Serious skincare technology - the GloPro Microtip heads are crafted from a surgical steel alloy blend, and feature tiny micro-needles that gently pass over your skin to stimulate, exfoliate and encourage a natural glow.

Six months of gorgeous skin - featuring one replacement Face head and one targeted Lip head (each designed for three month's use when used regularly), the GloPro will help you reveal a more radiant look throughout the seasons. All you need to do is replenish your stocks once you’ve used your Microtip heads to keep that glow going!

Easy to install - when you want to change your Microtip heads, simply press the button underneath the existing head to release, then slide this replacement head onto the top end of the handle and gently press down until it clicks into place.

Adjusts to your lifestyle - plug into the mains for a treatment at your dressing table or in your bathroom, or let the batteries allow you to enjoy cord-free use when you're on the go, travelling or can't get to an outlet.

Extended money back guarantee - to ensure you get the most from your GloPro we've doubled our money back guarantee from 30 to 60 days.

Contains:
1 x Rose Gold GloPro Microstimulation Facial Tool
1 x Rose Gold GloPro Face Microtip head
1 x Rose Gold GloPro Lip Microtip head
5 x Prep Pads
1 x sanitising spray bottle
1 x stand
1 x charger lead
Gift box

https://www.qvcuk.com/BeautyBio-Ros...duct.236384.html?productNumber=236384&sc=ISRC

Last edited:
Replacement heads cost approximately £45 x 4 (suggested replacement every 3 months) = £180 per annum ..

What is known about "micro-needling?" If the needling really is so slight and superficial, how does it actually produce any benefit? What clinical trials are there on this technology?

I’m going to buy some Bic razors & start shaving!

I've been dry shaving with OH's Wilkinson Sword for years. I hate my peach fuzz!

I usually epilate with my cheap Lidl epilator (does the job better on my face than my more expensive one that does a better job on my legs - weirdly) first, then run the razor over for the missed ones. What's that expression I keep hearing about? Glass skin? Yep, my face is smooth as silk and I don't turn into a werewolf if I let it slide for a few weeks either.

:mysmilie_502: Mr Julius, & Merry Everything to you (& all other forumites)
Again I see the journo in you.
Remember that this is a cosmetic device, not medical (unless the telly suggested otherwise - haven't watched - & if so, it should be FDA backed?) Therefore there probs won't be scientific evidence. The viewers forget that this is only a cosmetic device. Real medical devices wouldn't be permitted for telly - think of all the damage the layman could do at home - & all the law suits following -so ultimately this won't make much difference -imo.
Why would the dermatologists offer this at salons if anyone can do it at home?

This is just Q cashing in on 'New Year New Face' & the needling trend.

Just read Sazza's description....... 'Glo pro'. Says it all really.

Jim Royale: 'Glo pro - my arse'

It s now on Advanced orders & Limited stock, oh the hype! Get your orders confirmed NOW! No thanks I’ll leave.

Latest posts

Back