Beauties on the Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

soots40

Registered Shopper
We always seem to have a go at Presenters and Guests on here but I have to say there are seem really good looking people who Present on this channel.

I know looks aren`t everything and in sales its all about personality but its interesting to read peoples` views.

I was watching Michelle Hope today and I think she is a really attractive lady.
For me best looking Presenter , Male is Simon and Female is Julia but there are lots of good looking Guests too.

Julia thinks she is the Bee's Knees and gets on my nerves but I tolerate her because she is good at her job.

I do think she should get that mop of a hairstyle cut however and it is so dated. Someone ought to tell her that women of a certain age should not wear their hair long. It is not as if it is silky and shiny just coarse and wiry.

Yes, a lot of them are attractive - that is one of the reasons they are employed. Some are also ex models, dancers, tv presenters etc and looks pay a part in the sort of job they do.

Julia thinks she is the Bee's Knees and gets on my nerves but I tolerate her because she is good at her job.

I do think she should get that mop of a hairstyle cut however and it is so dated. Someone ought to tell her that women of a certain age should not wear their hair long. It is not as if it is silky and shiny just coarse and wiry.

How gracious of you to tolerate a woman of a certain age who just happens to like wearing her hair long. Everyone, not just Julia, has days when their hair is not perfect, it may happen to you one day! Perhaps you would have us all in widows weeds with permed and blue rinsed hair:mad:

Agree with you about her thinking she's the Bee's Knees etc :),
But not about long hair, which i thinks very feminine. Pipas for instance
is too short,especially the fringe.:eek:. I have very long hair touches me
bum and i'm 40! I'd hate to have short hair.:D

Agree with you about her thinking she's the Bee's Knees etc :),
But not about long hair, which i thinks very feminine. Pipas for instance
is too short,especially the fringe.:eek:. I have very long hair touches me
bum and i'm 40! I'd hate to have short hair.:D

I love Pipa's hair too
Just wish I had the face to carry it off:)

Well lucky everybody if you have the sort of long hair that can be truly admired in your senior years.

Julia does not. It is coarse and flyaway and she is constantly flicking it back in a very affected manner.

There again, they have the money to have it washed for them and luxury conditioning treatments applied and fancy manicures.

Well lucky everybody if you have the sort of long hair that can be truly admired in your senior years.

Julia does not. It is coarse and flyaway and she is constantly flicking it back in a very affected manner.

There again, they have the money to have it washed for them and luxury conditioning treatments applied and fancy manicures.

The thanks button was hit by mistake! Senior years, what planet do you live on? Julia is in her early 50's as many of us are on this forum, some like me are even older. How dare you be so patronising!:mad:

It suddenly struck me the other day that at 50 I am in my 'senior years'. However. at five feet I am no where near tall enough to be a grown up and if I want to grow my scraggy grey hair down to my knees then I shall - bet there's plenty on here who'll join me!!!

An open forum I might add and unless I post something libellous I am entitled to my opinions just as anyone else.

Some may agree with you but some are agreeing with me so enough said.

An open forum I might add and unless I post something libellous I am entitled to my opinions just as anyone else.

Some may agree with you but some are agreeing with me so enough said.

Sorry - this is playground stuff - got far better things to do like sit and wait for bus pass!

The thanks button was hit by mistake! Senior years, what planet do you live on? Julia is in her early 50's as many of us are on this forum, some like me are even older. How dare you be so patronising!:mad:

Didn't think you were allowed to say what you thought of others posts?:confused:A lady did that a while back and she was banned:eek:

I'm in my forties and I have long, curly pre-raphaelite type hair and if I cut it those around me would go bananas. Some people suit long hair, others don't; it's got nothing to do with age. Some people in their thirties look much older than I do at 43 and some people of 70 look as if they have discovered the elixir of youth. Live and let live I say.

Latest posts

Back