Bearpaw boots reduced

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
Lots of reductions in the bearpaw boots. I'm tempted but I think this style of boot may be on its way out of fashion and I really cannot justify another pair of warm boots.

:happy:Go on go on go on. You know you want to. Some really good reductions there and come the winter i"m sure we"ll have plenty of

Emu"s to choose from. They"re on every year so the bearpaw are really good value and you can be prepared early :happy:

Well, I love my sheepskin boots (Kiwi and Bearpaw) and will still wear them fashionable or not as they keep my feet lovely and warm throughout the winter.

I charged over to last clicks when i saw this thread. Unfortunately, they did not have my size in the ones I wanted. No problem - in November or December TK Maxx will have a load of them which is where I got my pair last winter at every good prices too.

I doubt very much whether these types of boots Emu/Ugg/Bearpaw etc will be out of style next winter, they have been around for a long time now and like Anne said, i don't care anyway if they are. My Bearpaw boots are the warmest cosy boots i have had.

Latest posts

Back