Be ashamed of yourselves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know it is not Mike's lady/goddess? Opsy have you just outed yourself as the L/G? How else would you know for certain it is not her? [/Columbo]

PJ

Because she's a friend of mine, as I've stated many times before.

As a "trainee journalist" you will have to face harsher things than a shopping telly forum. I am glad we have helped you with the extra 1000 words, but as you are very keen on our rules please remember anything you read on this site including forums is copyright of shoppingtelly.com. BTW if you don't know what a troll is I don't think you are going to make a great journalist.

As a bit of a writer myself(never be rich or famous but having a lot of fun ), this is just what I was thinking. The first thing I noticed was impartiality lacking and not terribly well researched or written. Unless investigative; journos, even baby ones, always explain their project.I don't think for a moment s/he is genuine or has gone for good. If we don't bite s/he will go away

This will be my last ever post in this ridiculous forum but let me explain. I am a trainee journalist and whilst researching a project on 'shopping channels' I came across this forum. I am most certainly not an employee of any shopping channel and nor will I ever be. Whilst researching these channels I found many things that I dislike about them however I felt the need to comment as some (and like I said you know who you are) of you are so mean and nasty....which as I stated before is against the rules of this forum. This is just as bad as some of the things presenters say.....remember they are 'sales' people at the end of the day but you lot surely have better things to do with your lives? No? Anyway I've said my piece now and I'd like to thank you for about an extra 1000 words for my project. Also I have no idea what a 'troll' is....nor will I ever find out!

I don't know if you will read this, or have really left this "ridiculous forum". All I'd like to say to you, that as a trainee journalist doing some research into shopping channels, it's a shame you didn't post something a bit more interesting and constructive. It would have sat well on a site like this, you missed your chance there. Oh well! No great loss, I guess x

I think the Bid section has been singled out for some reason. No offence to you guys at all, but surely a real journalist would have targetted a larger section that gets more hits... like the QVC section or that other forum where presenter bashing goes on too. No ... this person has a grudge against the Bid forum specifically.

Is there even such a thing as a trainee journalist anyway? Thought you had to be a reporter first.

Anyhow horse has bolted, they've had their reaction.

I think the Bid section has been singled out for some reason. No offence to you guys at all, but surely a real journalist would have targetted a larger section that gets more hits... like the QVC section or that other forum where presenter bashing goes on too. No ... this person has a grudge against the Bid forum specifically.

Is there even such a thing as a trainee journalist anyway? Thought you had to be a reporter first.

Anyhow horse has bolted, they've had their reaction.

Nail hit firmly on the head Weathergirl. If s/he is a journo, then I'm a page 3 model... Haven't been a size 12 for many, many years:grin:

I would welcome a real journalist to read what is said on these forums, in fact I positively encourage it.

And while they're at it I hope they have a good look at the ASA's website too :wink:

Result!

This will be my last ever post in this ridiculous forum but let me explain. I am a trainee journalist and whilst researching a project on 'shopping channels' I came across this forum. I am most certainly not an employee of any shopping channel and nor will I ever be. Whilst researching these channels I found many things that I dislike about them however I felt the need to comment as some (and like I said you know who you are) of you are so mean and nasty....which as I stated before is against the rules of this forum. This is just as bad as some of the things presenters say.....remember they are 'sales' people at the end of the day but you lot surely have better things to do with your lives? No? Anyway I've said my piece now and I'd like to thank you for about an extra 1000 words for my project. Also I have no idea what a 'troll' is....nor will I ever find out!
Add this if it helps Good bye ! :mysmilie_508:

Gonna Close this thread, this so called Journalist has had enough reaction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back