Looks like this:
683359 26.7ct Madagascan Colours of Sapphire Bracelet 14ct White Gold

Breast Cancer Care Price
£5060.00
£2530.00

Has sold out!

did no-one go for the satin hangers? :13:

Did you leave some for us then Mrs J?

Confession time - I bought the coral coloured Kim & Co top! I didn't realise that it was signed but it will look nice and bright under a jacket for work over winter.

I haven't tried via Quidco tonight as presumably QVC would deduct the Quidco fee from the product price before accounting to BCC for the "net proceeds". I've managed to check out my items (Charlie Bear, Pink Quartz Necklace, charm and top) without too much delay.

Oriental Lily Collection 20 bulbs

Breast Cancer Care Price
£19.97

QVC Price
£26.62

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review

Your garden will be pretty in pink with this collection of oriental lilies! You'll receive five bulbs of each of the following varieties - Ambon, Cesar, Pink Attraction and Red Velvet. All of the bulbs produce large upward-facing blooms in a varying shades of pink. All the varieties smell divine and are great for borders or large containers. The plants can grow up to a height of up to 1 metre (3ft4") and can adapt to most conditions. They require regular watering throughout the summer. Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery.

couldnt get a charlie bear on the web site .so tried Q cut and got straight through. Lizzie bear on her way to us :) :)

I just bought the Decleor 228965 thanks to all your kind hard work, Sazza !

Thank you VERY much for the BCC item numbers and all your wonderful work throughout the year to discover TSVs and OTOs...
I admire you !

Latest posts

Back