Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.95

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review

Care for dry skin with this four-piece Nutri Delice Collection from Decleor. The skincare set contains Nutri Delice Ultra Nourishing Cream (50ml ), Nutri Delice Mask (15ml), Aromessence Angelique (5ml) and Aromessence Lip Balm (10ml ). The range contains essential oils of Angelica as well as oat milk.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.696880

clogau ss and rose gold necklace £89.81

Simple, yet highly elegant, this Clogau pendant and necklace is the perfect way to enhance your outfit. It' crafted from sleek sterling silver and 9 carat rose gold and showcases a Welsh love spoon pendant. The necklace measures about 45cm (17.7") in length and secures with a bolt ring clasp.

Got the opi......left OH keep clicking on Sazzas list till it appeared.
Thanks Sazza.

Checking out on the website is difficult but don't think it is as difficult as previous years!!!

380ct Quartzite Rectangular Cut Stretch Bracelet

Breast Cancer Care Price
£21.75

QVC Price
£29.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.45

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Update any outfit with this quartzite stretch bracelet. It features rectangular-cut quartzite gems (30mm) that bring a contemporary touch to your look. The bracelet fits most wrists thanks to its stretch design. Total quartzite weight: 380 carats.

Metallic Sparkle 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan by Michele Hope.
141 722
BCC Price £32.44
QVC Price £43.25
p&p £3.95

Add a shimmering finishing touch to your day or evening outfit with this Michele Hope cardigan. It has cute 3/4-length sleeves and a V-neckline with seven co-ordinating buttons fastening down the front. With a semi-fitted design and an all-over metallic sparkle knit, this cardi makes an elegant cover-up. 47% ramie, 38% viscose, 10% polyester, %% metallic. Machine washable. Chest: 10/12: 100cm (39"), 14/16: 110cm (43"), 18/20: 120cm (47"), 22/24: 130cm (51"), 26/28: 140cm (55"). Length all sizes: 67cm - 69cm (26" - 28"). All measurements are approximate.

Checking out on the website is difficult but don't think it is as difficult as previous years!!!

Checking out is a nightmare, but I got my Liz Earle.:)
Do you think it's because I'm going through Quidco or is it just the rush for BCC night?

Thanks as always, great thanks to Sazza for all the hard work!

I agree with her, that it's easier this year to get things in your basket........I've been clicking "on air item" from the home page to have a peek at what there is and just about everything has ended up in my basket so far.

Only bought the B&W and the Decleor though :angel:

I haven't watched QVC at all........MrMc is a Masterchef fan.........so just clicking on my laptop without watching!

Set of 12 Satin Finish Bendable Hangers

Breast Cancer Care Price
£18.90

QVC Price
£25.21

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Overall Rating 4 out of 5 4 out of 5
Open Ratings Snapshot
Rating Snapshot (1 review)
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
1 customer has reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Keep your clothes in order with these bendable hangers. They have a pretty satin covering and can be bent into shape to hold your tops and dresses. Satin is soft against your delicate clothes as well as looking fabulous in your wardrobe. You'll get 12 hangers in the set and each hanger measures about 41cm x 12cm x 3cm (16.1" x 4.7" x 1.2").

I agree. I think the higher prices are making it more about donating and less about bargain hunting. Putting off people who were only buying to sell on ebay.

Checking out is a nightmare, but I got my Liz Earle.:)
Do you think it's because I'm going through Quidco or is it just the rush for BCC night?

No it was grindingly slow even without quidco.

In past years it was so bad i'd have been supprised if you made it at all through quidco it was so bad!

Thanks Sazza for amazing detective work :clapping:

Got the Charlie bear and Suarti earrings (gave up online and phoned order through).

With many,many tries online eventually got the B&W set 337228.

Hope everyone gets what they want.

Latest posts

Back