BCC Night Thursday 15th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can i just take the chance again to thank you all for all the money you donate every year.... I was diagnosed last year and now spend lots of time on the BCC site and have met so many wonderful friends there... Must admit it was because of the QVC event that i had even heard of them....

A friend of mine went away for a weekend with them recently following her treatment. I also had only heared of them through QVC

I had the BE in my basket...I got as far as clicking express check out then the screen went blank ... it aint in my basket, aint in my orders list
and its now sold out!!!

Couldn't check out either,ended up having to phone & got the Steiff & Charlie bears & the Liz Earle kit.
Not much of a queue on the phone lines!!

Just ordered the Charlie Bear "Lizzie". She looks lovely. I've not bought a bear in years so I hope she's as nice in the fur!!

Em xXx

Phew, website seems to be working now and managed to checkout the Steiff. Happy now I got both bears!

Current on-air item

Buy the product showing on QVC right now.
Elemis Pro Collagen Radiantly Smooth Body Cream

Breast Cancer Care Price
£63.75

QVC Price
£85.00

Item Number

I've managed to bag the BE and went for the Charlie in the end instead of the Steiff...only really want the OPI now.

Thank you Sazza for all your hard work.

Good luck everyone!!

Les xxx

Kirks Folly Crystal Star Gazer Zodiac Charm

Breast Cancer Care Price
£18.75

QVC Price
£25.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£2.95

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review

Show your sign with a Kirks Folly Crystal Star Gazer zodiac charm. Available in each of the 12 signs of the zodiac, each gold-tone charm has a drop of about 4.7cm (2") and features a crystal representing the sign's birthstone, plus a sign of the zodiac charm. The charm has a shackle clasp so that it's easy to attach to your keys or handbag.

Latest posts

Back