BCC Night Thursday 15th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would just like to say a big thankyou to everyone who has found out details - we couldn't do it without you. Good luck to everyone tonight!!

There have been 8 products that have been on the site since this morning... there is a scrolling section on the homepage - tsv, then hot picks then bcc... in the bcc part one of the options is products you can buy and it is i think 7 jewellery items and the easy-yo set...

There have been 8 products that have been on the site since this morning... there is a scrolling section on the homepage - tsv, then hot picks then bcc... in the bcc part one of the options is products you can buy and it is i think 7 jewellery items and the easy-yo set...

These are just items you can buy on the web. Nothing exciting at all. I have never been lucky in my attempts to bag anything on these nights. I am going out tonight so have given instructions to OH to try for the OPI varnishes.

Thanks ever so much, Sazza.

This is not the cross I had in mind. It is a brand new item. I have the earrings (smaller hoop) and they are fab.

Latest posts

Back