BCC Night Thursday 15th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here is the image on the Breast Cancer care website :

QVC will once again be supporting us with a wide range of products being sold on their Be Aware, Show You Care show on Thursday 15 October, 7pm-10pm.

qvc1.jpg

Last edited:
Bare Escentuals

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228230

Bare Escentuals 3 Piece On Cloud Nine Collection

QVC Price
£24.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.45

You'll be in the pink with Bare Escentuals' On Cloud Nine Collection! This set includes three 0.57g Eyecolours in three sweet shades of pink that can mixed, matched, layered and blended to create your own individual look. They are Bikini, a soft cotton candy pink hue; Cloud Nine, a pretty lilac shade; and Cloud Nine, a deep dusky pink colour. All are presented in a lovely pink cosmetics bag.

I saw this earlier and wondered if it would be for BCC

Last edited:
I would like one of the Steiff bears for my little one as he already has a one with a case like that but it's a holiday one rather than the Doctor one.

Thank you for all the info re items - I have never managed to get anything on BCC night. I have made a donation in another way. It would be good to get something on the night - what are your tips? Are items only available for purchase over the phone and can you only ring as they appear on screen?

XXX

Yo'll never get through on the phone ususally.

Q Active and the web both on at the same time are the way to go.

Before they used to have all the items at the BBC price when the show started.
But last year only when they appeared for all of 5 seconds before being sold out.

PPC, thats what happen last year. They only appeared when shown on air. Other years stuff appeared late afternoon but did get pulled when st.com posse jumped and started buying.

Fingers crossed that for the first time ever I might be able to actually get something from BCC night. After seeing the Steiff Bear I now want that AND the Charlie Bear! Thanks Sazza and Supercoolwillow for all your hard work in finding all these BCC items out. Keep up the good work. :up2:

I want the OPI laquers but I know that I will never get them. I am going out at 7.00pm so no chance then.

Thank you for all the info re items - I have never managed to get anything on BCC night. I have made a donation in another way. It would be good to get something on the night - what are your tips? Are items only available for purchase over the phone and can you only ring as they appear on screen?

XXX

In my experience you need to be cool, calm & collected to get anything on BCC night. I love the challenge (although I thought last year's was a damp squib...hope this year's better).

Only have ST and QVC sites open and try not to refresh unnecessarily which might cause your PC or the sites to freeze. ST is manically busy with guests although they might be excluded for the evening but it adds to the excitement & banter of who's got what and lets you know what items are accesible on the website :D

When an item comes on air you think you might like to purchase type the number into the search box and when the product appears on screen hit the buy button IMMEDIATELY!!!!!! You can then decide at your leisure (well within 30 mins unless you add more) whether you want to check it out or whether you want to dump it for something you want more.

I usually checkout at the end of each hour so I don't lose any of my precious stuff.

HTH

Latest posts

Back