BCC Night Thursday 15th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just got my Charlie Bear and she is gorgeous...:D It was the only thing i ordered on the night in the end... and very pleased i got her... Not really sure what i am going to do with her / where to put her as she is the first bear i have bought in years lol

Just got my Charlie Bear and she is gorgeous...:D It was the only thing i ordered on the night in the end... and very pleased i got her... Not really sure what i am going to do with her / where to put her as she is the first bear i have bought in years lol

Glad you are pleased with Lizzie !, I ordered my first Charlie bear (when they had the TSV) and Cheeky sits very proudly in my lounge facing the TV, he is by the door so I can have a sly cuddle/squeeze when I go in or out of the room :flower:

My B&W arrived yesterday (always get their BCC item for a friend in the US who lost her MIL to it) and the Decleor just arrived.......

I am not a packaging fan but I have to say, the box the Decloer is in is stunning!!

Would look wonderful as a gift!!

But it's for me :tongue2:

The Charlie Bear and the Arran Aromatics arrived yesterday, and the Gatineau is waiting at the Post Office as it arrived on monday while we were away for the weekend. The bear is so cute, think my youngest son is going to love him on christmas day. :flower:

One thing's for sure Theresa, she will soon need a little friend to keep her company when you're out, then that friend will need a new friend...... and so it goes on. I have 7 and they all sit along the back of one sofa, watching TV. Enjoy!!

Lizzie and the OPI set both arrived this afternoon.

Lizzie is a little smaller than I expected but is beautiful. She was squashed into quite a small cardboard box for her journey, poor thing.

I'm not sure about all the colours of the OPI lacquers but it's for such a good cause, I'll keep them.

Nice to see QVC getting things to us a bit quicker this week!

Lizzie and the OPI set both arrived this afternoon.

Lizzie is a little smaller than I expected but is beautiful. She was squashed into quite a small cardboard box for her journey, poor thing.

I'm not sure about all the colours of the OPI lacquers but it's for such a good cause, I'll keep them.

Nice to see QVC getting things to us a bit quicker this week!

Mine arrived today too.

It was rather a small box poor Lizzie was in. She is lovely isn't she?

I am not sure about the palest of the OPI lacquers.

loved my steiff bear, first one that i have bought.

also received my Du Wop lip venom, collagen gel (for mom), and OPI.

good products...........great cause :angel:

OMG - Lizzie Bear is just gorgeous! My 1st Charlie bear but probably not my last given that I've just noticed they do an 'Emma' bear and also a bear by the name we're planning on calling our new arrival who's due at Christmas!

My little boy sat on the bed cuddling her and gave her a gentle kiss on the nose, so he obviously approves too!

Em xXx

Just also seen they do a bear with my son's name and are about to bring out one with my DH's name - this could become an addiction!

Em xXx

Received all my BCC items this week and I'm thrilled with all of them particularly the bears (got the the Steiff bear and the Charlie bear) and also the Arran Aromatics which smells gorgeous.

I've got Diesel and Button looking after Lizzie at the moment because she looked rather dishevelled when I opened the box and in need of lots of TLC.

Now, could I ask all those new owners of Lizzie to please look after my namesake and give her lots of loving cuddles, etc.....:1:

Now, could I ask all those new owners of Lizzie to please look after my namesake and give her lots of loving cuddles, etc.....:1:
Righto BL, here's a pic of Lizzie with some of her new pals. ;) :pPC:

DSCN5526.jpg

Thanks Sue - looks like she's settled in well...........:10:

Love your Pink Teddy with a beautiful curlyish coat.

The pink teddy was a breast cancer charity bear that I bought on Ebay about 5 years ago BL and she's my fave bear of all my collection. :pPC:

Lizzie arrived a few days ago and poor thing was squashed face down in a box that was far too small ..... am considering reporting QVC to the RSPCA.

Your pink teddy is a little cutie, Sue.

When I opened my box and Lizzi emerged, I looked into her eyes and she just looked back at me and I swear she has the same expression as my dog Rosie who I had to have put to sleep in August! (Yes, I know I'm daft!).

Latest posts

Back