BCC night order mess up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Andamooka

Guest Shopper
I just thought I would check my account on the qvc home page, I ordered 2 pink earphones on the bcc night.

But FOUR are on their way to me. How the hell...?

Do they mistakenly think that you work for the police force - you know, ear, ear, what have we ear? Mind you, that only makes three!! :54:

sadly I have been charged! I will be asking DD to sell them on ebay methinks

I was in Belfast with my Upper 6th class on Wednesday and missed the whole show.

I feel guilty not buying anything so if you want to avoid ebay fees I'll buy the extra 2 sets of pink earphones from you.

I've no idea what they look like or how much they cost :)confused:) but it is for a good cause.

Thanks

bcc

hi,i am new to all this so bear with me!i can never get through quick enough when i want to order anything for this event and i have,nt got time to sit by the tv for the whole event,has anyone received a call from a group doing a survey on qvc customer service etc?i had one on friday evening and rated them 9 out of 10 for everything except delivery as everything i order thaks well over a week to arrive.anyone else had this problem?

I also ordered 3 sets but it looks like the order has been duplicated also I have 2X sets of 3 winging their way to me as I type..................

PM me if anybody wants any please :LOL::LOL:

hi,i am new to all this so bear with me!i can never get through quick enough when i want to order anything for this event and i have,nt got time to sit by the tv for the whole event,has anyone received a call from a group doing a survey on qvc customer service etc?i had one on friday evening and rated them 9 out of 10 for everything except delivery as everything i order thaks well over a week to arrive.anyone else had this problem?
Hi Ann and welcome to the Forum!
Yes, unfortunately my orders from QVC always take ages to get here too :(.
Didn't get the call for the survey though.

As for duplicate or multiple orders, it happened to me too, with the Prai cream.
Luckily I spotted it on the night, so was able to cancel the other one.

Last edited:
Last year it happened to me, I ended up with multiples of everything I ordered!

Just checked and only 1 pair of headphones coming to me which is what I wanted, it would not go through 3 times so was worried I may have ordered 4.

I was in Belfast with my Upper 6th class on Wednesday and missed the whole show.

I feel guilty not buying anything so if you want to avoid ebay fees I'll buy the extra 2 sets of pink earphones from you.

I've no idea what they look like or how much they cost :)confused:) but it is for a good cause.

Thanks

Will let you know when they arrive :)

I bought a pair of the pink headphones to support BCC and as gift for my daughter's 7th birthday next week. They look great with the pink 'gems' and I think she's going to love them! I know they were quite expensive for a pair of bud earphones but as the money is going to a great cause I don't mind spending a little extra.

I have a spare set if any one is interested, as I only ordered one set and got two, pm me if any one is interested.

Latest posts

Back