BCC Night 17th October 2012 - Chat Thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well when do we get that private section please as i got a few items to post in it

The section in The Drop will appear nearer the time, till then people are free to post them in this section.

Last edited:
If you type Breast Cancer Care in to the search box on the website it comes up
with quite a few items, some of them from last year I think

Some of the items on the old website but think they are last years

Camouflage Bag set of 3 833729

South Western Silver 691005

LULU Dermabrasion Cream 200178

Veronese Tigers Eye Pendant Sterling Silver 601976

Jacqueline Kennedy Collection Simulated Ruby Bracelet 18ct 300093

Lee Sands Kukui Nut Necklace 336199

Lee Sands Breast Cancer Care Pink Pearl Bracelet 338623

They quite often have the same items two even three years running, some items get brought out every year!

As well as the section in The Drop we will once again do a item list thread in categories (jewellery, beauty etc...) which will be "sticky" at top of the section to make it easy for people to see items without having to trawl through chat to find them.

Those Lee Sands Kukui Nut items are doing the rounds again, that must be 3 or 4 years running. Surely anyone who wants one has one of these. Kukui nuts are interesting being chunky-looking but light as a feather.

Jude xx

I see the BCC show is 6-10pm this year as opposed to 7-11pm in previous years. Don't QVC realise some people work, have to prepare dinner, have children to attend to etc. before settling down to watch?

I heard them say 6pm the other day and thought what a pain
I wont be home from work till about 7 so will miss loads
most people will be trying to get tea organised and kids etc so might be easier for the ones that can watch to get stuff

Apart from the L'Occitane Auction - does anyone know if there will be a L'Occitane item for sale ?

Many thanks

They can't please everyone. I thought, great, I can watch it before I go out at 9pm. We always go out on Wednesdays and I never get a chance to watch it properly. If the items that are in the BCC thread go live before the show starts, that will be a great help.

I have downloaded a picture from Lucy's Stash (UK) and her OctoberBreastCancerAwarenessManicure onto my mobile and thought maybe others would like to as well. I can't download it onto here 'cause Snarly doesn't know how: sob: If I have overstepped, then please accept my apologies, Moderators and Forumites. x Snarly

Latest posts

Back