Basket Problems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HI Wibbly Pig
Ive just had a lovely call from Katherine at Rocks , she has sorted evrything for me , again outstanding customer service from Rocks , fo me thats why its head and shoulders above the rest , they may have problems but they will always sort them it feels like the company is run by humans not machines unlike some others . Thanks again rocks and especially thanks to katherine . B x

Hiya Brenny,

I am pleased to say Katherine did the same for me :) i wasn't home but she caught me on the website and asked me into live help...my basket is now restored to normality...outstanding customer service yet again Loving your work Katherine :)

My basket is now showing 3 items "not available" :(

THats what I had with the cufflinks but they where in stock and are now on the way to me . Try live help or email Katherine she was so helpful .

I had a problem last weekend combining my orders for the one p&p but as i had 8 things in my basket and they had checked out i never did anything about it and carried on adding what was left in my basket, and filled it up on friday then had to checkout and again added to that basket over sat and sun but again when i tried to checkout on sunday night again it would'nt combine so i got in touch they have agreed to knock off the p&p for the part order but now i have a braclet not in stock it was a white and blue pearl one dont know what will happen with that and my chains vanished but i can get them another time but there sure is basket issues at the moment

Latest posts

Back